Weekend Review

Guest Seriouss

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

bin celebrating the birth of my god daughter all weekendoh yh saw sum stripper guy yesterday his names Mr Boombastic no lieermm yh bout it 1 of them 1's where i woke up 2day an it felt like i had 10 ton bricks under my eyelidsdid u hav a nice birthday seriouss

Guest Seriouss

LMAO @ Mr Boombastic!Was he sexy?OMG - I have felt like that all weekend darling!Rollerdisco was very funny - i'll up some pics on Monday.And I went out and got super drunk again yesterday!I'm starting to feel 25 now biggrin.gif

Hmmm crap.Yesterday I had to go somewhere I didn't want to that being Maddeme Tussards. That place is boring and I don't enjoy looking at poxy waxworks. Throughout the afternoon all I did was have my hood up yawning, sighing and being moody. A waste of ã20! Try quing up for nearly an hour with a backpain and pains in the back of the thighs.I did get a moaning at cause when my girlfriend asked if I would have a picture done in some lil booth where you select a template I gave her a look and straight "No, thats not me, its boring". Decided to go home instead of going for a drink.Reason I didn't go was because I didn't have much money and the rest I got in my debit account I want to keep there so I save for my holiday. Yet I still get moaned at for spending and not saving wait I was told to go out even though I said "No" and spend more on drink hmmmm.All in all a stresstful weekend.

I've actually got a job now.and I hate it.Sooo tired.Friday did nothing.Saturday you may have seen me in an Airpot in London working as a campaigner for a well known newspaper. (You may be able to see me in this newspaper today, I haven't been bothered to check if the photographer ignored my pleas to not take pictures of me)Today.I've just drunk 4 cans of stella in an all out East London Pub Guy style-e.Today is a good day.Today is a f*cking great day.WEST HAM UNITED.boooooooooooooooooop

Guest Seriouss
I've actually got a job now.and I hate it.Sooo tired.
Well done!You'll get used to it! I was so tired all the time when I first started work.Is it full time?

I've actually got a job now.and I hate it.Sooo tired.
Well done!You'll get used to it! I was so tired all the time when I first started work.Is it full time?
No, it's part time.BUTI'm only intending to work for 4 weeks.Get some money up before I go to USA.I really do hate it though.If it was retail, I'd prolly turn into a serial killer and became famous.

Guest Seriouss
lol his name was mr boombasticand he was alright but his dingaling put me off  darkskin with blue contacts and a see thru thong  biggrin.gif  and he came out 2 the boombastic music in a police mans outfitslol il say no more
LMAOI think strippers are always pretty cheesy.I went to one once and the guy dipped his c*ck in soapy water and then started flicking it all over the place!Yuck.

Guest Seriouss
Sserious, when you do get some action, tell the man you have a rabbit right before you have sex.See if what he does.If the rabbit comes into play that night, you'll probably have a really gooood time.In-factYou should let me.
If and when I ever finally get some sex I will try that suggestion.

no touchin he can touch u thowe were throwing champagne over him he was luvin itand he kept tryna rub his willy wonka on my freinds backit was her 21stim tellin my girls from now i dont want 1 of them 4 my 21st but we hav planned to get either a midget 1 or a roly poly 1 (obese) 4 my other freind lol

Rollerdisco's fun, went for a mates bday not too long ago in true 80's fashionDidn't do an awful lot this weekend tho (apart frm shoppin), still nackered from a busy week at work plus dad's trying to get me into web site design been installin countless programs, right now i'm trying to get to grips with photoshop and dreamweaver.My cousin bought his little girl round yesterday for the first time, been scared to hold babies ever since I dropped one a few years ago but she was too cute - couldn't resist.