Au Reviour

CarltonLeach

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2059595/Francis-Coquelin-set-quit-Arsenal.html

Francis Coquelin is ready to leave Arsenal over his 'annoying' lack of opportunities.

The France Under 21 midfielder, who spent last season on loan at Lorient, has started just two Barclays Premier League games this season.

He said: 'It's annoying. For sure the idea of a departure this winter is in my head.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2059595/Francis-Coquelin-set-quit-Arsenal.html#ixzz1dFgoVMl3

Read this earlier... pisstake tbh

Kid has looked very promising but with the quality of midfielders we got at the moment there's no way Wenger can select him at the moment

He will get his chance when the injuries start to come

Cunts started vs Man Utd in the prem and now thinks he should be starting week in week out

play your position

October 25, 2011

"I didn't expect to play that much at the beginning of the season,” the youngster told Arsenal Player. “I came back from the [under-20] World Cup and then played straight away at Manchester United, which was a really hard game.

“He [Arsène Wenger] gave me another chance in the Carling Cup and I grabbed it. I think I have done quite well.

“Against Tottenham again it was a really tough game. I am a bit disappointed because we came out of those two games with two defeats - I think we could have done better at White Hart Lane.

“But overall I was pleased to play and hopefully I can get more games. I just try to do my job - tackle, keep the ball and play things easy. Obviously you are always happy to receive a man of the match award but it is about the team.”

“When I got back from the World Cup the manager spoke to me about the injured players and told me he needed me at this time,” he explained.

“I thought I would have a chance to play this year as well so I thought I should stay and try and get a place in the first team. At the moment I can't really complain - I have been playing so I'm really pleased with that.

“A lot of players talked to me like Alex Song, Robin van Persie and Mikel Arteta,” he added. “They helped me a lot and just said to keep things simple.”

Bambi on ice prick.

• Upvote 1

There's been a complete mistranslation

He said that Wenger showed alot of trust in him and let him play in the big matches (Man U), but since all of the injured players have come back he's been forced to the bench. He hasn't played as much recently so wouldn't mind going back on loan in January to Orient.

It's good that he wants to play as much as possible.

• Upvote 6

YoungGunsBlog Jamie Sanderson

Coquelin wasn't allowed to re-join Lorient in June, as promised chances at Arsenal. It hasn't happened, so wants January loan. That's all.

14 hours ago

»

YoungGunsBlog Jamie Sanderson

Francis Coquelin admits he's annoyed at lack of playing time, but quotes saying he's considering leaving are misunderstood.

14 hours ago

For the united supporters that negged me

• Downvote 3

That doesnt wash for me.

Coquelin would have probably gone back to Lorient had Song not been banned against Newcastle (the real questiion is would it have been for 6 or 12 months)... Which was then followed by Frimpong getting a ban against Liverpool...

Once Frimpong then decides to commit to Ghana. Coquelin being loaned again cant really happen IMO, unless well we buy M'Vila ad then none of these youngers stand a chance anyway.

Now Coquelin has to stay at Arsenal and wait for opportunites... He's been fortunate to ge two Premier League games tbh. The notion that he can walk off to Lorient in January, at the same time the other two could walk off to Africa is pointless.

That said if Frimpong does get a call-up for Ghana we should loan him out for the rest of the season, so when he comes back he can get some regular game time.

Frimpong and Coquelin would be better for us in midfield than Song

We just need a way of getting Song out of Arsenal, or move him back into Centre Back.

Song has no future with us, would accept £25m from Barcelona for him any day.

Coquelin has better attacking game and Frimpong has better defensive game than Song

The two togetehr would be unparalled success

• Downvote 2

Song >>> M'Vila.

I DONT CAAAAAARE.

Song is clumsy but he's too sick sometime.

/

Coquelin deffo needs more playing time. I want to see more of him.

Played nice vs Utd and Spurs but we lost those games. Was the best player on pitch excl Parker in that game.

Cant Wenger rotate him or something, rest Song.

I think he will play against City in the cup.