Dortmund Ace ''Arsenal Are My Preferred Choice''

Mame Biram Diouf

tumblr_loy3nmwEmB1qks3oao1_400.jpg

Borussia Dortmund star Kevin Grosskreutz has admitted he would be interested in a move to Arsenal.

Arsenal are thought to be keeping tabs on the 23-year-old after being impressed by him in this season's UEFA Champions League.

The Gunners saw Grosskreutz close up when they faced Dortmund in the Champions League in September and they have been keeping tabs on his progress ever since.

Grosskreutz is regarded as one of the brightest prospects in Germany after breaking into the national team last season and helping Dortmund win the Bundesliga last term.

"If I do ever leave Dortmund, I would like to go to the Premier League in England, and my favourite club there is Arsenal," Grosskreutz is quoted as saying in the Daily Mail.

Replacement for Arshavin?

Would be a decent signing, should adapt to the premiership quite quickly.

I like how Wenger is looking to the German market over the French, have been some real bargins in the last couple of seasons, and they are producing some real talent at the moment.