Rossi - "Me>>>Tevez"

Admin.

Giuseppe Rossi is desperate for the chance to prove himself a Manchester United star.The young Italian has long been held in high regard at Old Trafford, but he has spent this season on loan at firstly Newcastle and latterly Parma.Rossi has shown glimpses of his undoubted talent this term and wants the chance to prove his class at Old Trafford.Sir Alex Ferguson is being linked with a host of strikers, but Rossi feels there is no need to open the chequebook this summer."I want to come back to United not as the kid in the reserves who makes a step up, but as a player fully involved in the senior squad," Rossi told the Star on Sunday."United are my main priority. It's where I want to be and where I want to play."Rossi is happy with his spell away from Old Trafford, as he added: "I needed to go out on loan to get more experience, but I want to be part of the United squad and become a first-team regular."You always want to be confident in your own ability. I am and I really hope I can make my park next season because I want to stay at Old Trafford for as long as I can."
got a couple more todaysaving parma on his ones

Lupoli "Me >>>>>>> Rossi"

Arsenal striker Arturo Lupoli insists he's a better player than Manchester United's Giuseppe Rossi.Both strikers were at Parma before moving to the Premiership and Lupoli, who is joining Fiorentina in the summer, said: "From next season I will wear the Fiorentina jersey and hope to find my space there.  Arsenal had offered me a four-year contract renewal, but I preferred the Italian League."Rossi was with me at Parma. Now everyone talks about him, but I do not feel in any way inferior to Giuseppe."  

shame lupoli is a bench warmer at derby

Lupoli only warming bench cos they was playing him out wide & he aint staying.
sorry i just sawlupoli is a bench warmer at a championship sidewhilst rossi is banging in goals and single handidly keeping up one of the 90s biggest sides in europe on his ones

• 4 years later...