Joint Albums You Would Love To See?

Mame Biram Diouf

AZ & NAS

aznas.jpg

With Premo on production this would be a 5***** classic, I have no doubts about that. The flows would be a madness, and the back to back 16s about real life. AZ seems to bring a different side to Nas out.

AZ & CORMEGA

azcor.jpg

After hearing there tune murder on the daily, I am convince this would also be a classic. AZ fast more higher pitched flow mixed with Cormega slower and deeper flow = Faaaak. Same as above spitting about real life. Would also be a madness.

BUDDEN & EMINEM

buddem.jpg

More of a depressing, listen to when angry album.

DRAKE & ROSS

drakeross.jpg

Everything they have dropped so far has been fire. With the right productions this should be a modern day classic. If someone somewhere is smart this will happen as well before Ross dies or falls off.

MOBB DEEP & TRAGEDY

mobbtrag.jpg

That gritty 90s music. Just as the pictures show that shit you listen to underground when your going through deprived areas thinking why is is like this, then Tragedy tells you why after Mobb Deep paint how its like.

TALIB & COMMON & MOS DEF

commstar.jpg

Pure positive strech up and touch the clouds music. Already murdered that respiration tune together. This would really be beautiful music. Pure soul and guitar strings

Roots & Wretch 32

roots32.jpg

Surprise selection but I remember few years ago hearing Wretch over acoustic and it was some of the best music I have ever heard, he can spit about all types of concepts, I reckon this would be disgusting

Feel free to add the second person from any genre/prison/dead etc....

c/s blackcoffee and bucie

erykah badu and ricky

drake and ricky

styles and jada

jay z and nas

jeezy and pusha - coke talk would be MWAD

p.s did you really take images ,scale them down , make them black and white just for this thread

thats some dedication right there

talib, common, mos def im actually surprised it hasnt been done

Old Giggs & Old Jeezy would be an absolute madness. Ad-libs alone would cause health issues.

Curren$y & French Montana.

Fab/Lloyd Banks/Jadakiss. The underlying antagonism would produce a stellar piece of work.

Big K.R.I.T. & OutKast.

Mobb Deep & L.E.P Bogus Boys.

Meek Mill & Peedi Crakk.

Jay-Z & Rick Ross

With beats beats from Dr Dre, Kanye West, Just Blaze, Timberland, Premo & NOID.

Snm.

/

Who remembers back in the day when Jay-z, Dmx & Ja Rule were gonna do an album? Mad ting about it was it was all going to happen then. . .

NIGGERS IS DEAD!! DEAD I TELL YA!! U CAN'T BE SERIOUS!!

CLASSIC!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahoXqB0Qe78

JAY-Z>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>