GUMTREE ... ITS PLIXXY

imhim

Violent Robber Convicted

A violent armed robber who used Gumtree to lure his victims has been sentenced to six years and 10 months in prison.

On 12 September Kameron Samuels,18 years old of Tavistock Road E18 was sentenced to a total of six years 10 months imprisonment at Snaresbrook Crown Court for committing two violent armed robberies.

On 25 May 2010 two victims travelled to The Mile End, E17, to purchase a motorbike advertised on the Gumtree website. On arrival they were directed to some garages. They were threatened by a number of males, including Samuels, who had a gun and a knife and robbed of £980 and their mobile phones.

On 6 March 2011 two victims travelled to Walthamstow to purchase a car advertised on the Gumtree website. On arrival, they were directed to a new location by phone where they were met by Samuels. He directed them to a car park in The Mile End, E17. This is where Samuels told the victims that his friend had a gun and a shot was fired at the floor. The victims handed over £3,200 in cash; Samuels took their van keys and threw them into the distance, to prevent the victims chasing after him.

Following an extensive police investigation, Samuels was arrested on 15 March 2011. He was subsequently charged with two counts of robbery, two counts of possession of an imitation firearm with intent to commit an indictable offence and possession of a bladed article.

Due to the strength of evidence, Samuels pleaded guilty at Snaresbrook Crown Court 15 August 2011. The judge commended the detective ability of those involved in conducting the enquiry, particularly PC Mark Lawler.

Detective Sergeant Kieran Pender of Waltham Forest Crime Squad said:

"The robbery involved a significant level of violence by Samuels. I have no doubt that he would have continued to employ this tactic. I would like to take this opportunity to warn people to take heed of the safety tips issued by websites such as Gumtree.

Do not carry large sums of cash in unfamiliar places meeting people you don't know. Please keep yourself safe.

I would like to thank the victims for assisting our investigation. The efforts of officers who worked tirelessly to bring Samuels to justice have been rightly recognised by the court."

satellitey.jpg

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

copped & shot nuff thing on gumtree

heads thet get robbed must fulley not be rated at all

Truss I've shot a few bikes on there and never had problem but one time I linked this neeky guy in highgate and he kept banging on about he was in the pub wiv a couple mates and when I get there he's all like yh my mates are just inside so I didn't think much of it until I asked for the cash and he reached down into his sock (guy was at least 40) and took out 300 then took another 300from sum pocket inside his shirt and said last time he brought a bike on gumtree loads of 'those skinny African kids' rushed him and took his doe...I then clocked there was no mates in the pub and I could have been 600 up and still had the bike smh

• Downvote 8

Yeah same thing happened to my Edmonton don a while back. Gumtree robbery is peak

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BLNwq0SmZk&feature=related

I sell my shit on Amazon. Its nice to know that when you get that 'Dispatch email' your getting paid in a few days without any hassle. I find Gumtree full of all talk and no doe type of people, however I recently sold a few things on there without a problem.

One time in 2005 I purchased a mini disc off some guy in south, took it home and realised it couldn't record and a few functions wasn't working. Phoned the guy up on his mobile and linked him the next day for a refund. He could had easily ignored my calls and such.

sold a woman a 9700 under the pretence it was a 9780

she clocked the next day and called me- i threw away the sim

sold a ps3 that works for about 5 mins then for some reason freezes

its a peak

altho

i bought a bb 9000 time ago - got home and clocked the loudspeaker didnt work, ringtones etc didnt play

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

sold a woman a 9700 under the pretence it was a 9780

she clocked the next day and called me- i threw away the sim

sold a ps3 that works for about 5 mins then for some reason freezes

its a peak

altho

i bought a bb 9000 time ago - got home and clocked the loudspeaker didnt work, ringtones etc didnt play

your a wasteman, bumping women yeah, ^_)

• Downvote 1