If Rick Ross Was To Die Now What Status Would He Get?

Mame Biram Diouf

tbh I was simply reverse being a stupid fucking prick you or more imbroke than you, people always trying to downplay guys who have alot of exposure with all this oh so and so is real hiphop he's better he deserve the success, so what if i don't feel to listen to eminem or yellawolf or kendrick, if you listen to those guys over ross and flocka i don't really care yet if everyone wants to listen to flocka over eminem and prefers flockas album theres some big outrage from guys like you

Flockavelli was one of the best albums released, yes! certainly. Every song was sick no filler and he kept it trill and flocka only just learnt to rap.

Real talk I have never felt eminem yeah he's a good artist regarded as real hiphop, but that ain't what i'm tryna hear man I'd rather listen to ross is that a problem? I don't really care how you rate them to me Ross gets ratings cos he makes good songs good albums and he's running the town for 3 years as a fat nigga who shouldn't have any right and he's not at all ashamed to flaunt the riches, 3 albums deep maybe not classics but he has countless classic songs, classic mixtapes.

ok ross ain't an all time great so who from his contemporaries are? name names

I don\'t listen to Em, or Yelawolf either.

And i've been listening to Ross religously since his first album, just like i've been listening to Jeezy, Boosie etc.

They're all decent artists who make good music, but they themselves will be quick to say that there are better rappers than them, you don\t need to accept it if you don't want to, but its the truth,

And as for your question

Joe Budden, Kendrick Lamar, J Cole, Blu, are all on a similar level or better and have released good mixtapes/albums consistently.

• Downvote 1

You can listen to any music you want

Thats the beauty with it no two peoples list is going to be the same

Some people would rather listen to Nas over Jay z (visa versra)

Doesn't make you any less of a hip hop fan, it just helps shape other peoples opinions about your hiphop knowledge

If someone said I would rather listen to Wacka over Andre 3000 It would not bother me but if they said with a straight face Flacka is better I would think there an idiot

They are an idiot.

If you would rather listen to Wacka than Andre, then fair enough, but don't try say that Wacka is a better rapper.

• Upvote 1

if i'd rather listen to this rapper over that rapper then yes i think the former is better at what they do

I will tell you Cam'ron is a lyrical genius with a straight face and he's not even trying moretime, he don't even do it for the money he does it cos he's nice.

cam is top 10 of all time maybe even top 5

Why is Cam a lyrical genius?

Because he gets boosters boosting, and computers putin?

kendrick lamar, jcole and joe budden are all time greats? ok time for you to log off mate

pick your poison is this about rapping flawlessly or making music? because you sound like you are dodging right now

who right now based on mixtapes albums and classic songs is doing the damn thing.

its more difficult to make good songs than to write a good 16/32

kendrick lamar, jcole and joe budden are all time greats? ok time for you to log off mate

pick your poison is this about rapping flawlessly or making music? because you sound like you are dodging right now

who right now based on mixtapes albums and classic songs is doing the damn thing.

its more difficult to make good songs than to write a good 16/32

Misread your question none of Ross contemporaries are all time greats.

What you mean pick your poison? Are you telling me you can't do both?

For me Kendrick Lamar and Joe Budden.

Its more difficult to write a concept song like Adhd, than a song like Tears OF Joy which was carried by the singer, Rick Ross hasn't made songs as good as 'Pray For Me by Joe Budden, or Adhd by Kendrick Lamar conceptually.

you can do both but when you rap for a wider audience its more difficult

good none of them are on an all time list therefore judge them by todays yardstick, and by todays yardstick someone like kendrick shouldnt be compared to ross who has been doing his thing consistently with more longevity

best mainstream rapper in the game its not really disputable

Ross is one of the best imo for 2 reasons, he is extremely consistent and he makes very listenable music.

He isn't an outstanding lyricist and he doesn't come up wit clever or creative concepts but bar Kanye there isn't a rapper out with a better ear for a beat, you could play half his catalog to your mum and even though she might not like what he's saying she'll be able to nod to the beat.

I don't think any of his albums are classics but they're all good.

I'd love to see him executive produce an album for Nas, instant classic right there.

• Upvote 1

Ross is one of the best imo for 2 reasons, he is extremely consistent and he makes very listenable music.

He isn't an outstanding lyricist and he doesn't come up wit clever or creative concepts but bar Kanye there isn't a rapper out with a better ear for a beat, you could play half his catalog to your mum and even though she might not like what he's saying she'll be able to nod to the beat.

I'd love to see him executive produce an album for Nas, instant classic right there.

Theres bare rappers who pick beats as good, most of the southern rappers do, i mean Jeezy has some of the best production i've heard.

And also Nas picks beats that are good with him, his best produced albums imo are Ilmatic and Lost Tapes and they had very different beats from the type you hear from Ross, them soulful jazzy beats>>>>>

Ross is one of the best imo for 2 reasons, he is extremely consistent and he makes very listenable music

SIMPLE

dont know why people are bitchin

Cause a lot of artists are consistent and make listenable music, while also being better lyricists thats why people are bitching.

How can man be one of the best, when his best albums have been carried by features?

How hard is it to pick a sick beat, then get a talented writer like Cee Lo or Raphael Sadiq or John Legend to make a chorus for you?

Theres bare rappers who pick beats as good, most of the southern rappers do, i mean Jeezy has some of the best production i've heard.

And also Nas picks beats that are good with him, his best produced albums imo are Ilmatic and Lost Tapes and they had very different beats from the type you hear from Ross, them soulful jazzy beats>>>>>

Don't agree about Jeezy, his beat selection isn't on a par with Ross' and he definitely doesn't make music as listenable.

Lost Tapes is a perfect example of Nas being poor at selecting tunes, the cd is fire from start to finish and they're all tunes he left off albums that are amongst the weakest in his catalog.

• Upvote 2

Don't agree about Jeezy, his beat selection isn't on a par with Ross' and he definitely doesn't make music as listenable.

Lost Tapes is a perfect example of Nas being poor at selecting tunes, the cd is fire from start to finish and they're all tunes he left off albums that are amongst the weakest in his catalog.

It doesn't matter to me, as long as i get to hear it, its not like his normal catalogue doesn't make up for it, so i'm good. What i'm trying to say is different beats fit different artists, Nas picks beats that compliment his style.

Also I Am would have been a the best double album released if songs didn't leak.