Can Giovani Dos Santos Get His Career Back On Track?

Mame Biram Diouf

Giovani-dos-Santos.jpg

"As a player, you always want to play more, I have been at Tottenham for two-and-a-half years and I have not been given the playing time that I want," he told a press conference while on international duty.

"It is hard to say that I want to go, because I have a contract with the club, and I do not want to get much into that subject.

"What I can say is that, although I have not been playing much, I have received plenty of offers, but I will have to wait for January."

I just do not understand why Tottenham have not given him a real run in the team, The guy has so much talent. For Mexico he is a different player. Would hate for him to go to Spain. I think he will have a Kevin Prince impact for another club.

It is mad how he is only 22 feels like he should be 26,27.

Do you think he can still grow to be a high quality first team player for a big club? or will he just be one of them players at a top 6/8 team with the system built around him?

If Moyes could get him in on a loan and play him infront of Rodwell and Fellaini that would be disgusting.

• Upvote 1

lol @ Adel, like he's really set the Prem alight so far eh

KPB was one of the worst players I've ever seen in a Spurs shirt but seems to have found himself at Milan

As for Gio, hasn't really been given a chance but then again it seems Barca were right to get rid given the displays he has put in for Spurs when given a chance

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

plus he doesn't do himself any favours off the field - 'arry mentioned something about his parents meeting him and apologising for their sons behavior :lol:

odd player, looks a world beater when he plays for Mexico but ordinary and very frustrating whenever he comes on for Spurs

just a bit strange why and how he's been for soo long when its obvious Harry doesn't fancy him

I would take at Arsenal, we could get the lad for under £3m

I dont think he is direct enough for spurs to play in the wide positions but he has great quality

Spurs signed alot of good players and it was down to the luck of the draw in terms of injuries, form, competition for places, opportunities etc to see who made it

I mean they hated Bale and look at him now, Bent couldnt get a game but has been banging them in since he left, Walker was on loan n rotting in the ressies before Warnock took him on loan now look at him, KPB wasnt given a chance now look at him, Jenas will do well at Villa when hes fit etc I know a coach at spurs who didnt fancy Carroll at all, now look at him..

Bostock n Parrett made the wrong moves thoe, Bostock would be playing for Palace by now and Parrett would be closer to the QPR 1st team..