Sign in to follow this  
Admin.

spain v england final live now europsprt

Is Bojan Kricik(sp?) playing he is gullyAnd is it under 19's?
Yeah, he scored the goal.He is greezy.Spain are shower, dont give a f*ck, England aint even coming close to them....On a side note, I think I might fo played against Victor Moses a few years back, does he play for Arsenal???

Nah Moses doesn't his at Crystal Palace.Spain win this 1 nil. England never really looked that good, few good chances missed i.e. Woods chance and the Murphy glancing header.

I'm not too sure if we did. May have to look around later.Roll on Euro 21s, World Cup U20s and World Cup U17s all this summer.

Love under 19 and under 21 tourniesLe tallec and Sinama used to bad up them tournamentsWatch out for Antonio Barragan right back for spain under 21's the guy is top class already better than Salgado

Perez of Spain looked class.England where tired it showed. There was some good players in that side.

lol at moses grabbing his medal from the bre instead of lettin the guy put it on himcamacho is sickyago played sickengland were poor

england were poor
who was the left footed player 4 spain that nut megged some1 by the touchline 2nd half then skipped past a few players then played a good ball over the defence but the keeper pounced on the loose touch?hes a sick player

england were poor
who was the left footed player 4 spain that nut megged some1 by the touchline 2nd half then skipped past a few players then played a good ball over the defence but the keeper pounced on the loose touch?hes a sick player
dat yago bre. plays for barca they said

Camacho is going to be a big player for Spain.

How did Merida play Stat? Kinda piss I missed this, just caught some swag trophy presentation.
Merida was pretty good, some slick passing and moves well. Played a part in the winning goal and could've grabbed one for himself at the end. We have a star in him.

Camacho is going to be a big player for Spain.
How did Merida play Stat? Kinda piss I missed this, just caught some swag trophy presentation.
Merida was pretty good, some slick passing and moves well. Played a part in the winning goal and could've grabbed one for himself at the end. We have a star in him.
needs to get a right foot tho. he come like adriano too 1 footed