The Invention Thread

iam_the_akay

How to Protect Against Stolen Ideas

Maintaining rights to your intellectual works and inventions is important when developing new and potentially profitable ideas.

1. Have your inventor's notebook witnessed and dated
  2. Avoid discussing the idea with anyone who is untrustworthy, and do not post your ideas in a blog or anywhere on the internet
  3. Investigate patents, trademarks and copyrights. Depending on the nature of your idea, one of these may be useful in keeping your idea legally safe

http://www.ehow.com/...olen-ideas.html

• Upvote 1

peep this yeah

fleshlight with wifi

right?

then create some program that links it to a dildo that u give to a chick, so u turn both on, load up the program, set the parameters etc, like sex skype, instead of a webcam u need a fleshlight n dildo

now, inside both these, theres... u know in like electronic massagers theres like balls inside that move around? you could put sensors in these so when the chick is really givin it in the fleshlight feels like ur actually doin it, like if its mad tight the fleshlight acts accordingly etc

i dunno this is off the top of my head, maybe someone to clean it up

always thinkin of ways to avoid actual human contact

• Downvote 1

peep this yeah

fleshlight with wifi

right?

then create some program that links it to a dildo that u give to a chick, so u turn both on, load up the program, set the parameters etc, like sex skype, instead of a webcam u need a fleshlight n dildo

now, inside both these, theres... u know in like electronic massagers theres like balls inside that move around? you could put sensors in these so when the chick is really givin it in the fleshlight feels like ur actually doin it, like if its mad tight the fleshlight acts accordingly etc

or you could just trawl through the empty pizza boxes, tissues and wet wipes,

tidy up the sticky soiled boxers

tidy up your room

invite a real chick

and fuck her

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

peep this yeah

fleshlight with wifi

right?

or you could just trawl through the empty pizza boxes, tissues and wet wipes,

tidy up the sticky soiled boxers

tidy up your room

invite a real chick

and fuck her

this is about u bruv

we're exchanging ideas here

• Upvote 1