Lipsing

I am a fussy guy, would have beat so much more gal if I weren't a hygiene freak.

There are some man who can just go to a club and clean a girls teeth, I can't do that.

I remember I beat 1 ting and made no lip contact, I just see flashes of what she ate earlier and it coming off in my mout, i would feel violated if that happened.

I'm more likely to put my d*ck in a girl than my toungue in her mouth.

Is that nutz?

• Upvote 2

when u get chatting to the girl u should know if her mouth stinks or not

its rare but this has been done

recent one was some american chick, them freaky ones.

truss toney to be counting teeth and present her with the cocoa butter lip balm he carrys so she can spruce up first.

Guest M12 Part 2

Lol bruv I will carry extra gum like Sir Alex standard.

If me and gal go hotel we heading bathroom 1st to floss.

Some of your statements worry me. Anti man talk. You go hotel to bang. Not floss teeth and paint each others nails. If the tings hygiene is that bad you shoulda left her where you found her. Or just accept your not gonna lipse.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I am a fussy guy, would have beat so much more gal if I weren't a hygiene freak.

There are some man who can just go to a club and clean a girls teeth, I can't do that.

I remember I beat 1 ting and made no lip contact, I just see flashes of what she ate earlier and it coming off in my mout, i would feel violated if that happened.

I'm more likely to put my d*ck in a girl than my toungue in her mouth.

Is that nutz?

Did not get past this line

:lol: :lol: :lol:

nah not a random lipser

will lipse most chicks i bang tho like someone else said it's a part of sex and i don't really bang slimeballs need to get my links up probably but i've been focussed on work, money and progression since my ex is out the picture, trying to go hard and show people wagwan ttkk to my getting gwop crew

• Downvote 1