Sign in to follow this  
Afro Man

dv8 tomorrow!

if ur there.... say hello.....all us forum people shud be reppin there... so we all need to know who everyone is.... biggrin.gif so if anyone recognises ne1 from the forum... make the effort to say hello :D

yeah i agree i made efforst to come say hello to you nat didnt i lmao ( didnt reconise ya ) but hey we both said hello and now well i gained a mate !!! i also made efforts with carlie s an kayla they was the very first people i met off this site that were time ago when i first met them so yeah some of us ie natalie from fulham , carlie s n kayla , laura and that women i still cant remember her name but it was at danny blazes birthday bash i actually spoke to her the one i was dancing by the stairs with when i were dancing like a nutter lol !! ( shame on me ) lol i think shes in her thirties shes a top bird!!! she cracked me up bless her!!!yeah so all you's peeps on here who do head for dv8 dont be shy come say hi ooooooooooo that rhymes " dont be shy, come say hi " lmao !!!!! he he biggrin.gif

THAT TRUE GIRLS DEF I SHOULD B GON 2MOROW IM GONA CUM CHAT 2 U LOT.SEENING AS WERE ALL REPPIN 993 MAN.OH YEAH LISA THAT WOMAN,S NAME IS SANDRA.I C YA DANCING LIKE A NUTTER.LOL ONLY JOKIN C U LOT DOWN THERE 2MOROW biggrin.gif

yeah heavy!!!!! sandra is as sweet as mate!!! she creases me up i hope shes there tommorow yeh im hoping to go down dv8 sat but i aint got no money at mo all could still change !!!! trust!!!!!!!!!!!!!!he he !!!! :wink: