Her phone is always upside down - that cool?

streets.

Hello guyz, havent posted on here in a while as my new job doesn't allow me to use computers.

Anyway just wanted to get your thoughts on this matter. Basically my girlfriend always turns her phone upside down so the screen is facing downwards when we sit next to each other. Last week we were watching Hollyoaks together and her phone started vibrating - instead of answering it she pressed to stop the vibrating then pushed the phone into the gap between the pillows of the sofa. When I asked her who was calling her said "Sandy" but the thing is I've never heard of a friend called Sandy before? (we've been together 6 years) she got quite angry and I didn't want to push things so I left it.

Can I have some advice please?

Thanks guyz

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 10

I also have the same problem...

my girlfriend always has her blackberry on silent and whenever i tell her the red light is flashing don't you want to check it, shes says not to bother its just emails from work and she will read them in the morning when she is on the train.

lads do i believe her or ask to see ?

• Upvote 1

Ice & Streets are para.

My gf has another phone she doesn't use when I'm there, she said it's strictly for emergencies.

I was a bit para and asked if it's for emergencies then why doesn't she carry it when I'm with her, she said because I am more important than anything :D:wub:

lgfdg

hg

b

fh

g

b

bgfb

bf

hg

f

vnb

Ice & Streets are para.

My gf has another phone she doesn't use when I'm there, she said it's strictly for emergencies.

I was a bit para and asked if it's for emergencies then why doesn't she carry it when I'm with her, she said because I am more important than anything :D:wub:

lgfdg

hg

b

fh

g

b

bgfb

bf

hg

f

vnb

Guest Portuguese

Ice & Streets are para.

lgfdg

hg

b

fh

g

b

bgfb

bf

hg

f

vnb