David Bentley

Guest RBG

IMO hes one of the best players in the premiership at the moment...He can score free kicks, shoot, pass, cross....His future at Blackburn also seems in doubt...How good do you think he can become?How much do you think he would go for?I think its about time he moved to a Top 4 team but if they would want him is a different story...Liverpool - Would be good there imo hes better then pennant/kuyt/benayoun on the wing...Arsenal - They need a right winger but if he would go back is a different story...Man Utd - RonaldoChelsea - Wouldnt get enough gamesAny other club would be a step back unless Everton or Totty or Man City really try to break into the Top 4 next season..Discuss..

Guest Mickey Kane

Bar his crossing & free-kicks, there's nothing he could bring to Arsenal that we actually NEED. Plus, with the history and his attitude, wouldn't wanna see him here anyway.Liverpool? Could be Pennant mk. II...Not needed at Chelsea or United...

I dont think his future is in doubt, if England was going Euros then maybe but I cant see any of the top 4 pushing the issue... That said he could be very good for any of the top four.Probably 12m to Man Utd, elsewhere probably more...Outside of the top 4, maybe Spurs which would be interesting...

Bar his crossing & free-kicks, there's nothing he could bring to Arsenal that we actually NEED. Plus, with the history and his attitude, wouldn't wanna see him here anyway.Liverpool? Could be Pennant mk. II...Not needed at Chelsea or United...
His appetite & drive would be nice... However his patience not so much, anyway unless there a buy back clause Wenger wouldnt re-sign him.Pennant's done well at Liverpool. Sven should raid them for him & Crouch.If Fletcher plays, Bentley can play...

Guest Mickey Kane
His appetite & drive would be nice... However his patience not so much, anyway unless there a buy back clause Wenger wouldnt re-sign him.Pennant's done well at Liverpool. Sven should raid them for him & Crouch.If Fletcher plays, Bentley can play...
Good point...

aint gonna liei never really liked bentley and thought he was overratedbut the last 2 seasons he has done well and has convinced me and impressed mealso he's not a twat on and off the pitch like other playersbut still not sure if he would be good enough for the any of the top 4

Bar his crossing & free-kicks, there's nothing he could bring to Arsenal that we actually NEED. Plus, with the history and his attitude, wouldn't wanna see him here anyway.
lol@this complete f*ck*ng nonsenseYeh man, you don't need him. You have Eboue and Walcott.....And what attitude? The attitude that saw him leave the team to get first team football and build himself into an England international at an unfancied club?Chat sh*t.

One of the most technically gifted players ive ever seen on a football pitch.He makes EVERYHTIN look so easy.. Reminds me of Zidane at timesRafa is monitoring him.. Could well be ours for £10m
he aint that amazingjoe is the best technical english player

Bar his crossing & free-kicks, there's nothing he could bring to Arsenal that we actually NEED. Plus, with the history and his attitude, wouldn't wanna see him here anyway.
lol@this complete f*ck*ng nonsenseYeh man, you don't need him. You have Eboue and Walcott.....And what attitude? The attitude that saw him leave the team to get first team football and build himself into an England international at an unfancied club?Chat sh*t.
Very TrueHe could have easily stayed at aswell and faded the background and ended up in the championship with wasted talent...But instead of took it apon himself to become a star...

Good point...
Bentley deserves a First Team place...Fletcher is a squad player...

Guest Mickey Kane
Listen, prick...If Arsenal had everyone playing 100% fit, he wouldn't start. FACT. If our 1st choice RW were to get injured, he wouldn't start. FACT. And this is under Wenger. Only reason the likes of Eboue & Walcott play RW regularly, is because of...A. InjuriesB. Stubborness in the transfer market.And yes, attitude. The same attitude which had him commenting on players who have nothing to do with him and the same arrogance which sped up his exit from the club.

Guest Mickey Kane
One of the most technically gifted players ive ever seen on a football pitch.He makes EVERYHTIN look so easy.. Reminds me of Zidane at timesRafa is monitoring him.. Could well be ours for £10m
I KNOW you've never seen this guy play with your own 2 eyes so please tell me you're gassing...True say, you're Murks...

Bentley needs to be starting week in week out and I can't see that happening at UnitedCould see him taking Kuyt's place in Liverpool's 4-2-3-1 formation and the RWF place in Chelsea's formation. Him, Drogba and Cole upfront would be too much.Would walk straight into Arsenal's team cause Arsenal need a winger. Centre/attacking mids, strikers and defenders on the wing ain't cutting it. Bentley is the type of player Arsenal need right now but he would never go back

He's a sick player - needs to be consistent for 90 minutes though, goes missing at times during games...Although, that's probably because there's so much pressure on him at Blackburn to do everything - and no one can get it right 100% of the time, especially at that age.Anyway, he's Englands best prospect right now IMO.!BANE!CHECK YOUR PM'S!

I KNOW you've never seen this guy play with your own 2 eyes so please tell me you're gassing...True say, you're Murks...
*falls for bait barefaced*The f*ck you talking about?You were the one who was saying Anderson had ridiculous techniqueYou were the guy who said most of Torres goals were gifted (LMAO)Dont become the laughing stock of this room sonOf course Ive seen him play.. Thats obviously what im basing my opinion on him from...From time he was at arsenal I knew he would be good and when he went Blackburn it was a good look because he left a club full of d*cks.Wenger must be sitting in his peado chair thinking f*ck