David Bentley

Guest RBG

too technically gifted to be wasted out wide like joe cole woulda been a better second strikerwhich is what Arsene wanted to make him thats why i cant see a top four side paying the 15 mil + for himmaybe he should see if he can get into a top side abroad

Joe Cole doesnt make everything look easy.You very rarely come across a player like BentleyArsenal = full of dumb cuntsHow can you sell a player of his calibur and buy man like Walcott to play right wing lmao.
Bait was good... but you know the deal...Plus who you think made him that classy???

Guest Robin_Van_PersG

been a fan of bentley for a while (no homo). Even though i rate Pennant, Bentleys a step up. Man are asking what he can bring bar crossing and set pieces? energy, technique, directness, shooting abillity, goals and assists. Don't think he would go back to arsenal. Liverpool should go all out and even Chelsea could make room for him by shifting 2 of Kalou, SWP or malouda. He is more productive then every player arsenal have played on the wing this season about what would he bring!

Hleb-RMRosicky-LMF 'n'F in CM...Why Ignorant Non-Gooners Shouldn't Talk About Arsenal #273589279...
Hleb - AMRosicky - AMWenger gives me jokes. It's like he's playing pro and he's trying to put all the best players on the pitch so he puts Hleb and rosicky on the wingsNatural wingers like Bentley and Petrov would improve your team so muchWould stop you man trying to pass the ball around the box and walk the ball into the back of the net all of the timeThis is why Bentley is good enough to walk into your team and why I feel Wenger is so stubborn at times
LOL. Ironic that Bentley isnt a natural winger & Wenger put him out there to find a place for him in his team & eventually planned to move him inwards...

Guest Tronics

LOL @ the Arsenal fans snobbery towards Bentley.He's a quality player who isn't even playing in his best position imo.He could hold his weight at any club in the league, top 4 included, anyone that thinks different clearly doesn't know football.We need more of his type in England still.

The best thing about him is his confidence, he believes in his ability differently.
I get the feeling leaving Arsenal gave him that confidence though...Not even sending but thats my opinion....

The best thing about him is his confidence, he believes in his ability differently.
I get the feeling leaving Arsenal gave him that confidence though...Not even sending but thats my opinion....
Lol, or could it be training with them players at Arsenal that he trained with and then becoming the big fish in teh small pond that is Blackburn...

Lol, or could it be training with them players at Arsenal that he trained with and then becoming the big fish in teh small pond that is Blackburn...
Yeah Arsenal had a couple world class players back then init...But i think leaving made him stronger mentally...

Joe Cole doesnt make everything look easy.You very rarely come across a player like BentleyArsenal = full of dumb cuntsHow can you sell a player of his calibur and buy man like Walcott to play right wing lmao.
Bait was good... but you know the deal...Plus who you think made him that classy???
lol if you think Arsenal made him classBentley = Natural talent

Bentley has always been really confident in his ability though so that's air.
Bentley > Hleb > RosickyI would love him back, was gonna make this topic yesterdayHe is easily good enough for top fourMan U got Nani and Ronaldo so cant see him going there, but Ferguson rates himHe would be ideal for Liverpool

Yeah Arsenal had a couple world class players back then init...But i think leaving made him stronger mentally...
Yeah just a couple...

lol if you think Arsenal made him classBentley = Natural talent
Well he came to Arsenal at 13 and left at 21, soooooooooooooo go figure...Training with the first team from 16 years old helps too...

lol darkman embarassing himselfbentley is a c*nt of the highest order, i don't want him back lol at him scoring a chip vs boro and then saying bergkamp better watch his back cos he is coming for his placehleb and rosicky sh*t on bentley any day of the mayan calendar. big fish small pond.

lol darkman embarassing himselfbentley is a c*nt of the highest order, i don't want him back lol at him scoring a chip vs boro and then saying bergkamp better watch his back cos he is coming for his placehleb and rosicky sh*t on bentley any day of the mayan calendar. big fish small pond.
Bentley> Anyone who plays on our wing