David Bentley

Guest RBG

http://www.vip2.co.uk/forum/index.php?showtopic=11033
Dont understand why you seem so negative about it..
Dont need him. And i dont like him.Add to that everytime i have gone to Blackburn to watch Spurs in the last few years, he hasnt impressed me one bit.Massively over rated, id go as far as even to say id prefer to keep Lennon.
We will be the mugs here.Fully expecting us to waste all the Keane money on this little over rated c*nt.
Me>>>>
Premiership title ending up in London thats all I know.
_______>>>>TF

One of the most technically gifted players ive ever seen on a football pitch.He makes EVERYHTIN look so easy.. Reminds me of Zidane at timesRafa is monitoring him.. Could well be ours for £10m
murks>>_ king of hype from rwd daysi remba when he told me mark gonzalez was top 3 selected winger in the world

Guest faze .
Redknapp admits that some players will be leaving in the summer, with David Bentley amongst those who could depart."David is going to be a player looking at it and thinking 'hang on a minute, I'm not getting in the team even when Aaron Lennon is not fit. Maybe it is time I moved on'", Redknapp said."As a person I like him very much, he's a good lad and a good player. I've played differently and changed the way we've played a bit. I've had results so no-one can complain.
PAR :lol:

Redknapp admits that some players will be leaving in the summer, with David Bentley amongst those who could depart."David is going to be a player looking at it and thinking 'hang on a minute, I'm not getting in the team even when Aaron Lennon is not fit. Maybe it is time I moved on'", Redknapp said."As a person I like him very much, he's a good lad and a good player. I've played differently and changed the way we've played a bit. I've had results so no-one can complain.
and terrible man management

and terrible man management
C/S Redknapp is a c*nt

Is there anyway Redknapp can look more unprofessional'Pavychenkov you know that russhian geezer he isnt play welw plus he needs a translator I dont weley like foreigners so he will probably leave the club init. I will wheel and deal cos Im Arry thats what I dew. The punters are a bit quite on Davey though Im sure Ledders will pimp him in soho'

Guest Wu-Tang

Lol @ Harry 'Put his arm around you' RedknappProper c*nt, I remember when he cussed bent out on national tv for missing that chanceTwitching, plum-faced, wanker-offspring having little sh*tPretty sure he don't even give a sh*t about the club either

swear it said on sky since taking over in october tottenhams form under redknapp if it he had been in charge for whole season they would be 5that the end of the day they was in relegation zone, now they 7th or whateverim not even a redknapp fan but allow making him about to be some juande ramos