Django Unchained

local

Quentin Tarantino's new movie Django Unchained is due out next year

Django Unchained takes place in the slavery-era U.S. South; it will star the likes of Oscar-winners Jamie Foxx and Inglourious Basterds‘ Christoph Waltz as (respectively) Django and the German bounty hunter, Dr. King Schultz.

That odd couple joins forces and sets out to rescue Broomhilda, who eventually finds herself a resident of Candyland: a twisted country club/brothel where male slaves are pitted against one another in death matches-as-entertainment, run by the cruel Ace Woody (Kurt Russell) – and female slaves are forced to become prostitutes for paying Caucasian customers.

Candyland is headed by one Calvin Candie (Leonardo DiCaprio), who is aided by his cunning house slave, Stephen (Samuel L. Jackson). The latter eventually faces off against Django, when the ex-slave-turned-bounty-hunter comes looking to rescue his beloved wife… by any (violent) means necessary.

the script leaked a whileback

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ilgeeb

caused a nice bit of controversy

even in a black-on-white revenge fantasy film, the white man is still seemingly puttin the black man down

Django isn’t quite the hero here – not the way you’re probably expecting. For a good 2/3 of the script, he’s pretty much playing second fiddle to Christoph Waltz’s character who is essentially Django’s mentor, and the man responsible for his freedom, later providing him with the necessary skills Django needs to eventually challenge the plantation owner who holds his wife captive. Waltz is pretty much playing Hans Landa, the same character he portrayed in Inglorious Basterds... the difference being he's on the side of “good” here. But, as I read it, I saw Landa all the way - multi-lingual, professorial, cunning, but efficient and deadly when necessary.

In fact, I’d say that Django doesn’t really, fully, come alive until about the last 25 minutes of this almost 3-hour script/movie. And there are circumstances that accommodate that transition, which I can’t reveal here – circumstances that felt all-too-convenient. Suffice it to say that just as it takes the assist of a white man to set Django free and on course towards saving his damsel in distress, it also takes the assist (however unintentional) of a white man to finally allow Django his moment to really shine, and get out of the white man's shadow. And even those last 20 minutes, aren't very satisfying.

here's a diferent opinion

It was only a matter of time.

Black Run America has become so thoroughly and casually hostile to White people that we have lived to see the advent of the anti-White racial snuff film.

The first sign of this was Quentin Tarantino’s Inglourious Basterds (2009) which was unambiguously a Jewish fantasy revenge film on Germans, an escape valve for savage anti-German feelings among Jews, that had no basis in fact or history.

Then came Machete (2010) which was about Hispanic illegal aliens in the Southwest fighting with and triumphing over corrupt American nativists and border vigilantes. That one struck a little closer to home.

Briefly going outside of this particular anti-White sub-genre, Idris Elba was recently cast as Heimdall, a Germanic god, in the new Thor (2011) movie which is now in theaters. TheRoot.com snarkly described Idris Elba as “our favorite Nordic god.”

In many ways, Django Unchained (2012) is the culmination of the American imagination in Black Run America: an anti-White, Hollywood produced racial revenge movie distributed by the Weinstein Brothers (I don’t even have to say it) and set in the American South where a runaway slave becomes a bounty hunter who murders evil plantation owners.

The racial situation in America has swung so far to the other side of the pendulum that Hollywood is now making racially inflammatory movies to cater to the bloodlust in an emerging market of anti-White racial snuff films.

Needless to say, if the racial roles were reversed here, the American Left and the SPLC would be screaming bloody murder about “racism” and “hatred” and “stereotypes,” but because everyone knows that Germans and White Southerners are at the bottom of the racial totem pole in Black Run America, you can get away with making a movie about murdering White Southerners as White Southerners, or Germans as Germans, and make yourself a huge fortune off of it.

There isn’t a “racial double standard” here: it is a single standard that blacks and Jews are noble beings and Southerners and Germans are savage beasts who occupy another rung of the racial ladder somewhere below them.

either way, i'm sure it'll be a witty brainwashing

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

That second quote was so ^_) i had to see where it originally came from. Surprise surprise it leads to a southern white power website with the subtitle.

Outlaw Conservatism in Black Run Amerika

http://www.occidenta...l-revenge-film/

Website is nuts smh at this quote

AnalogMan says:

May 6, 2011 at 9:38 am

We need a catalogue of movies suitable for White viewers. I refuse to watch anything with black characters. Needless to say, I haven’t been to the movies, or switched on my TV, in years.

The Occidental Quarterly has been promising a movie list for months, but nothing materialises. Anybody know where this information can be found?

You visit these kind of websites a lot Local?

you should have just let the page drop into the abyss...its funny how this c*nt tries to talk sensibly about anything when he gets all his facts from the richard grifins of the world. what is funny is how he doesnt go and post in peace on stormfront's website...people like local creep up every few months.....thinking they can blend in. ur posting on a predoninently "ethnic" website, why exactly is that??? why not take the segregation gospel your idols preach and fuck off. im just pleased that i called you out for the fool you are ages ago................bestid daemon

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

lol, this topic was shit tbh, it sparked a decent debate on 4chan n i fort you cunts might enjoy

na i'd never been on that website tbh, interesting tho

can hardly call it nuts either, that was a comment made by a guest yeah? seen today someone mentioned how England should have its own black tv network on here, them 2 comments aren't too far apart really

articles look pretty good tbh, read the mission statement, cant really argue with logic

The Occidental Observer will present original content touching on the themes of white identity, white interests, and the culture of the West. Such a mission statement is sure to be dismissed as extremism of the worst sort in today’s intellectual climate—perhaps even as a sign of psychiatric disorder. Yet there is a compelling need for such a site. A great many other identifiable groups in the multicultural West have a strong sense of identity and interest, but overt expressions of white identity and white interests (or European-American identity and interests) are rarely found among the peoples who founded these societies and who continue to make up the majority.

This is a completely unnatural state of affairs—the result of a prolonged assault on the legitimacy of these concepts by cultural elites that have dominated public discourse on issues of race and ethnicity since before World War II. We reject labels such as “white supremacist” or “racist” that are routinely bestowed on assertions of white identity and interests as a means of muzzling their expression. All peoples have ethnic interests and all peoples have a legitimate right to assert their interests, to construct societies that reflect their culture, and to define the borders of their kinship group.

We are highly cognizant of the fact that many of the most strident critics of the legitimacy of white identity and interests have a strong sense of their own ethnic identity and interests. And they have a deep sense of the importance of preserving their people and culture. Non-Western peoples throughout the world continue to seek political power, and they attempt to control their borders, establish their own cultures, and defend their perceived interests.

• 6 months later...
  • 7 months later...