Favourite film of all time

Catch 22 - the book is even doper for the reading types on here. It's satire at its finest, Joseph Heller was a genius. It's one to watch twice, if you get me.

Rockers. Cameo overload for the man who know about 70s reggae.

La Haine. Also wanna see the Battle of Algiers in full now, hang tight Time_Bomb. Take it you watched the La Haine DVD extras too :lol:

Usual Suspects is a brilliant film, wicked ending.

Terminator 2. The scene where Sarah Connor falls asleep in the desert and has the apocalyptic vision of LA is so memorable to me. Cool back-from-the-future concept too.

Catch 22 - the book is even doper for the reading types on here. It's satire at its finest, Joseph Heller was a genius. It's one to watch twice, if you get me.

La Haine. Also wanna see the Battle of Algiers in full now, hang tight Time_Bomb. Take it you watched the La Haine DVD extras too :lol:

Terminator 2. The scene where Sarah Connor falls asleep in the desert and has the apocalyptic vision of LA is so memorable to me. Cool back-from-the-future concept too.

battle of algiers is my history, the medal in my avator is what was given to my grandmother for my 2 uncles who died fighting in that.

battle of algiers is my history, the medal in my avator is what was given to my grandmother for my 2 uncles who died fighting in that.

Large up you and yours. I'm an anti-Colonial guy due to my history too. Got that Maroon/Arawak blood in me somewhere I'm sure :lol:

• Upvote 1

Good thread, so many films I've misses

For me my faves off the top if my head are House of Flying Daggers purely for the visuals, use of colour and the amazing choreography. Boyz N the Hood never gets old, Pulp Fiction is another one, Wall St and American Psycho, the Warriors, Black Hawk Down, Seven soo many up there I can't honestly say which is no.1.

• Upvote 1

Props to people mentioning Princess Mononoke and Spirited Away.

Hayao Miyazaki>>>>>>>>>

Spirited, Mononoke, Howls Moving Castle, Ponyo, Castle in the Sky etc etc. Very big Director/Animator.

I didn't wanna ask in the movie thread as not everyone posts in there.

What is your favourite movie of all time?

Just 1.

If I had to choose right now I would probably say Carlito's Way.

I haven't seen it in a while, so it's not just a flippant statement but that movie has everything for me, love interest, soundtrack, actors, epic plot and characters.

1st time I saw it I didn't even clock the lawyer was Sean Penn lol, he was a monster in it.

Al Pacino is in my top 3 actors of all time, the guy is just something else, this shits all over that over hyped Scarface aswell.

Came in here to post that exact film.

+1