Sign in to follow this  
The Infamous

The Official European Footy thread

There is bare topics about and I can't find some until the next daycelta 1 - levante 26 points off the drop nowCisse's second, 2-1 in ET:http://www.dailymotion.com/search/cisse/vi...se-21-omsochauxLeTallec's equaliser in ET:http://www.dailymotion.com/search/sochaux/...ux-22-le-tallecSochaux win the french cup and Marseille lose 2 French Cup final's in a rowAnderlecht have won the Belgian league their 29th :shock:

Theres no one to challenge Anderlecht.Stuttgart hold the leader going into the final weekend of the German league. Stuttgart 67Schalke 65

I don't watch them expect from Golassimo on channel 4 Yeah Bremen are sick probably my fav German team can't stand Bayern

Klose with Diego playing in the hole>_____Although Klose has been sh*t this season and went on some 5 month goal drought biggrin.gif Klose is still class though

Love Eurosport when it comes to football. Need Serie A back.French league is pointless these days. Who remembers a few seasons ago when there was a different league winner for each season. Until Lyon come along and dominated.

I don't watch them expect from Golassimo on channel 4  Yeah Bremen are sick probably my fav German team can't stand Bayern
yh i hate bayern. swear there sponsered by the state or suttin

football italia needs to come back to channel 4. the saturday gazzetta show with James Richardson used to be sick.