Signing a gay rapper

MARLO STANSFIELD

I was working for this a and r guy when I was younger there was some gay rapper called w boy. One time guy come to the office and was freestyle battling with one of my collegues. Man come out with some next bars about sucking man off and cumming in their ass. Unsavoury shit but I guess there is a market for everything

I was working for this a and r guy when I was younger there was some gay rapper called w boy. One time guy come to the office and was freestyle battling with one of my collegues. Man come out with some next bars about sucking man off and cumming in their ass. Unsavoury shit but I guess there is a market for everything

You sure it wasn't you?

Meh likkle tugboat vessele stopper, two shats ti the deck, four ti di hull, abdi on the rudder, dalmar on di bow and Khorfa cover the stern

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Nah mate it was this guy

http://qboy.co.uk/

R u trying it? Ur getting added to my christmas war dub to now tulse

I'd sink your tugboat with 32 bars, we carry ocean scars round here, got dans putting tracking devices on rudders, boats fitted with rolls royce engines, 6 squad members in ting, we're so sick, you see sickness, lose your balance like nigerian, cargo jeans like algerian, take your stocks and the captain at ransom, not a ting cos were marli like manson

• Upvote 3

Your word carries no weight like bitches who miscarry

Your like 14 days your just two weak for me

My strap is like a carton of eggs carrys twelve shells

The kinda ting what will make tulse smell

I will get you duct taped and butt raped by guys who hit the pipe

So calm down you little mexiacan I know you aint that type

You sure it wasn't you?

Meh likkle tugboat vessele stopper, two shats ti the deck, four ti di hull, abdi on the rudder, dalmar on di bow and Khorfa cover the stern

GhjkCxhsn

D

C$v bdk

Vbvs

V fh

Vfd

Fbcixsd

*dies*

Guest petercrotch

Nothing wrong with that . Money is money ( most times ) .Aslong as he ain't sucking the gay rappers d*ck it's nothing LOL . I would just let the person below me deal with the majority of things

Wierd world we live in

Rappers who are believed to be killers are acceptable, but gay ones aren't

I'm certainly not a supporters of gays but I know which one is worse

Lol at Game though, talking about he has a problem with gays because they could trick you and give you aids :lol: Surely thats a problem with people who have AIDS?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Wierd world we live in

Rappers who are believed to be killers are acceptable, but gay ones aren't

I'm certainly not a supporters of gays but I know which one is worse

Lol at Game though, talking about he has a problem with gays because they could trick you and give you aids :lol: Surely thats a problem with people who have AIDS?

If you don't like it then lump it, who gives a fuck this Hip Hop culture its already been infiltrated enough.

• Downvote 1