Sign in to follow this  
CRLS AGAIN

Christina - LOWE IT.

You know what your all a bunch of complainers.. put up or shut up.. I changed it and you man say bring it back.. then there's others feeling upset.. SMH excl.gif

Guest Durrty Boi Part II

only a peadophile would think its peadophiliclol

David, I'll be kind.A paedophile doesn't think or hates to acknowledge that what he* does is wrong. Therefore, that type of person is the one most likely to think that it's okay to have this kind of material on display as an avi in a forum. Specially when those ain't your kids.

Who said bring it back?!?I was actually thinking the same thing earlier on its not grimey, its not shower, its two little girls kissing each other.

Carlos just out-ted himself......what kinda mind you got Graham?you seem to be thinking like a Peado.......

I was actually thinking the same thing earlier on its not grimey, its not shower, its two little girls kissing each other.
Me entiende.Sheez.There's no neeed for it.What words do we associate with the material often found in avis?

Guest Durrty Boi Part II
David, I'll be kind.A paedophile doesn't think or hates to acknowledge that what he* does is wrong.  Therefore, that type of person is the one most likely to think that it's okay to have this kind of material on display as an avi in a forum. Specially when those ain't your kids.
or get real defensive about itremeber in primary school when guys used to beat up girls they liked?

David, I'll be kind.A paedophile doesn't think or hates to acknowledge that what he* does is wrong.  Therefore, that type of person is the one most likely to think that it's okay to have this kind of material on display as an avi in a forum. Specially when those ain't your kids.
or get real defensive about itremeber in primary school when guys used to beat up girls they liked?
I didn't even address the fact you tried to say I was a 16 year old paedophile.(Yes I am 16)And I've always been bareface.I used to straigth up rubs them.OOOPS.

It's kind of cute but where is it from. Do you have a library of kissing kids films or something?

You lot are d*ck-tators sometimes man.. us females dont complain about your avi's or sigs.. there's times when I really dont need a pair of tits bouncing on my screen while my sis goes past but I dont say nothing. :evil:

]You lot are d*ck-tators sometimes man.. us females dont complain about your avi's or sigs.. there's times when I really dont need a pair of tits bouncing on my screen while my sis goes past but I dont say nothing.  :evil:
But do we need a little girl boucing instead?

]You lot are d*ck-tators sometimes man.. us females dont complain about your avi's or sigs.. there's times when I really dont need a pair of tits bouncing on my screen while my sis goes past but I dont say nothing.  :evil:
But do we need a little girl boucing instead?
Is that not your own paranoia though.. Im changing it since it's making YOU feel so uncomfortable.. but next time.. bite your e-tounge cause there's a group of you who are becoming p*ss takers.

Exactly so why are telling me to change my avi.. in fact fu*k it.. live with it you male Shakira.

Because I.. the person who put it there thought it was cute & saw nothing wrong with it.. you.. yes YOU honey.. called me out as if there was something wrong with it. This is getting stupid now. :?

Infact, I beg you explain to me how it is peadophilic.
It's not.It's unnecessary.Specially when there are bareface paedophiles on this forum.

it was cutepeople are just over sensitive and paranoid since the whole Maddie thingi see where you're coming from but come on now.. it was cute, and innocentpeodo's WOULD like it, but they'd also love a busy playground.. that doesn't make it any less innocent