Christina - LOWE IT.

CRLS AGAIN

David, I'll be kind.A paedophile doesn't think or hates to acknowledge that what he* does is wrong. Therefore, that type of person is the one most likely to think that it's okay to have this kind of material on display as an avi in a forum. Specially when those ain't your kids.

Guest Durrty Boi Part II
David, I'll be kind.A paedophile doesn't think or hates to acknowledge that what he* does is wrong.  Therefore, that type of person is the one most likely to think that it's okay to have this kind of material on display as an avi in a forum. Specially when those ain't your kids.
or get real defensive about itremeber in primary school when guys used to beat up girls they liked?

David, I'll be kind.A paedophile doesn't think or hates to acknowledge that what he* does is wrong.  Therefore, that type of person is the one most likely to think that it's okay to have this kind of material on display as an avi in a forum. Specially when those ain't your kids.
or get real defensive about itremeber in primary school when guys used to beat up girls they liked?
I didn't even address the fact you tried to say I was a 16 year old paedophile.(Yes I am 16)And I've always been bareface.I used to straigth up rubs them.OOOPS.

You lot are d*ck-tators sometimes man.. us females dont complain about your avi's or sigs.. there's times when I really dont need a pair of tits bouncing on my screen while my sis goes past but I dont say nothing. :evil:

]You lot are d*ck-tators sometimes man.. us females dont complain about your avi's or sigs.. there's times when I really dont need a pair of tits bouncing on my screen while my sis goes past but I dont say nothing.  :evil:
But do we need a little girl boucing instead?

]You lot are d*ck-tators sometimes man.. us females dont complain about your avi's or sigs.. there's times when I really dont need a pair of tits bouncing on my screen while my sis goes past but I dont say nothing.  :evil:
But do we need a little girl boucing instead?
Is that not your own paranoia though.. Im changing it since it's making YOU feel so uncomfortable.. but next time.. bite your e-tounge cause there's a group of you who are becoming p*ss takers.

Because I.. the person who put it there thought it was cute & saw nothing wrong with it.. you.. yes YOU honey.. called me out as if there was something wrong with it. This is getting stupid now. :?

it was cutepeople are just over sensitive and paranoid since the whole Maddie thingi see where you're coming from but come on now.. it was cute, and innocentpeodo's WOULD like it, but they'd also love a busy playground.. that doesn't make it any less innocent