Mame Biram Diouf

people have been complaining about this 7 years ago, and still here

the ones who didnt make threads, left quietly, and were actually noticed

this c*nt thread maker is asking every question possible in the L& L room

some proper voyeur deev

now hes vexed.

yeah fuck off and take john doe with you

• Upvote 1

No point in leaving bruv, really though?

Be the change you wanna see. I've been a forum user since back in the day, like '01 times at least. First forum I went on was HLC forum (forumco.com/heartlesscrew) - flopped as it had no active moderators, and was pretty much given up on by Heartless. Next forum was 2SG which I stayed on until AJ from UK Recordshop bought the site from Sam and Gaz for the 40,000+ member mailing list. He promised to invest in the forum, but let it die a death back in like '08 because he's a prick with too many businesses and not enough sense. Fuck AJ for ever. Some of the members are now on a forum called DRB which is much more empty than this one...trust.

Staylocked died, only went on there to battle back in the day. RWD died obviously, and most members went to VIP2 or GF.

Why not stay around man?? This forum is still pretty fucking active as far as forums go. Go and have a look at Staylocked if you wanna see something that can't be saved...

wow @ 2sg , I left way before that

why was there even 2sg vs rwd beef

• 3 weeks later...

Its not what the forum can do for you but what you can do for your forum

this

if You spend Your whole working day on it everyday until You get fired, yeah You'll get bored of it.

take time out, do something else, come back to a backlog of VIP2 like I do. there will always be one of them topics ( on my return I was greeted with Shinky's trapped in the closet only weed can open topic )

makin a thread is hit and miss, and a good OP is essential. make them regardless of how the last 1 went.