Week 12 - Premier League 11/12 & CL

User

wigan got robbed.

Former Fulham defender Elliot Omozusi was jailed for two and a half years on Friday for attempting to take revenge on the key witness in a murder trial.

Omozusi, 22, and currently playing for Leyton Orient, was found guilty at Snaresbrook crown court after originally being arrested in Liverpool back in May and exposed as a member of a notorious street gang.

Jurors were shown a picture of him at a party making gang signs with convicted killer Leon Dunkley, a fellow London Fields Boys member. Dunkley and Mohammed Smoured, both also 22, were jailed for life for the murder of Agnes Sina-Inakoju, 16, outside a Hoxton fast food shop in April 2010.

A witness aged 18, who cannot be named, helped police trace the killers after his house was raided in the shooting's aftermath. His family were moved from their east London home under a witness protection programme and given new identities, but a chance encounter with Omozusi and two other gangsters on a night out in Liverpool a month after the murder trial left him in fear for his life.

He was chased down the street until he ran into uniformed police officers, yelling: 'They're going to kill me.'

Omozusi, Shane Drew, 22, and Jamal Francis, 21, were convicted of attempted revenge. Andre Osbourne, 21, Nash Walsh-Drew, 23, and ex-England youth international Bradley Woods-Garness, 25, were cleared of the charge.

Omozusi's lawyer asked judge Inigo Bing to pass a suspended sentence so his client could still play football. But the judge refused, saying: 'It's a disaster for him. He was player of the year at Leyton Orient in 2010. A year later he's in the dock.' He told Omozusi: 'I see no reason to distinguish you from your co-defendants.'

Former England Under-17 starlet Omozusi, who has also played for Norwich City and Charlton Athletic, made his last appearance for Orient last month in a 1-1 draw with Sheffield United at Brisbane Road.

Read more: http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz1eBUXA9Qj

OH MY GOD ELLIOT!!!!

Not surprised though, he rolls with the GOONS lol

Guest Portuguese

mertesacker doesnt handle himself like a 6'6 german international centre back with 70+ caps. at all.

Blad have you watched that league? :lol:

The most competitive league in Europe right now

/

Also the most talented youngsters in football ply their trade there

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

looking at the 2 starting lines up and i just see an average collective.

only a couple of stand out players, this could be a 5th place 6 pointer