Interacial dating and black power

Guest petercrotch

The only races that decreased was White British & Irish...

Some white people would say (well they wouldnt dare as they would be accused of racism) the stats show interracial relationships are effecting THEM more than us if the trend continues...

it cannot affect them more because of the overall population and the mixed race stats are rising faster than all others meaning that it will obviously affect the smallest %age of the population most engaged in having mixed kids i.e. carrib.

in 20 yrs there will be more mixed race black/white carribeans than black british carribeans. there will not be more mixed race asians than full asians, certainly not white, or chinese, and probably not african.

Guest petercrotch

The only races that decreased was White British & Irish...

Some white people would say (well they wouldnt dare as they would be accused of racism) the stats show interracial relationships are effecting THEM more than us if the trend continues...

How does that work out either they say it or they don't .

And please explain to me how interacial dating effects the majority (white people ) than the minority (black people) :confused:

I aint even concentrating on this country long term tbh. Pl may call themselves black british, but ur black before your british. Remember that. My parents came here to work because of a lack of opportunity in nigeria or I wouldn't even be here ffs. I plan on doing extensive work in my homeland with a black wife at my side, we should be talking about a dispora network instead of youth clubs which don't work. The youth will then really know themselves, because when a man knows were he's from he knows were he's going.

• Upvote 4

AT THE END OF THE DAY, IF THER WASNT SLAVERY, EVERY BLACK MAN ON THIS EARTH WOULD BE WITH A BLACK WOMAN

Stick to posts like 'la' and other non sensical stuff mate

/

I don't necessarily agree that you're black before your British, a lot of people go 'back home' and find that out the hard way.

• Upvote 5

its still a stupid comment as expected.

does that mean but for slavery every african would have stayed within their continent and not went abroad consequently coming into contact with that 'sweet white nectar'?

of course not

but like the man flojo said

• Downvote 1

AT THE END OF THE DAY, IF THER WASNT SLAVERY, EVERY BLACK MAN ON THIS EARTH WOULD BE WITH A BLACK WOMAN

/

I don't necessarily agree that you're black before your British, a lot of people go 'back home' and find that out the hard way.

LA

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

You evidently don't know any Nigerians.

/

Community spirt has been lost in most capitalist societies as the individual is promoted over the collective. Cameron's whole big society is more about rhetoric than anything else, saying a whole lot of shit but ultimately undercutting the whole idea with his huge cuts.

As human beings we are lost/greedy/selfish. Black, white or whatever. Dating someone of your own race ain't going to change that bollocks.

/

No they don't man everytime i go back home i'm treated like a fucking king, for the simple reason that i was born in England.

No they don't man everytime i go back home i'm treated like a fucking king, for the simple reason that i was born in England.

So you being treat differently because you were born in England actually backs up the point I was making about not necessarily being black before being British?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

So you being treat differently because you were born in England actually backs up the point I was making about not necessarily being black before being British?

so were not treated differently in the UK as well?

Here society views you as a black man, british after they check your passport, then they slap on the afro etc for good measure

check any news report for example..a black teenger, a black man was seen/has been shot blah blah. No matter how many times you sing the anthem john terry dem will still see you as a black c*nt. Not simply a c*nt.

so were not treated differently in the UK as well?

Here society views you as a black man, british after they check your passport, then they slap on the afro etc for good measure

I was responding to the last part of your statement.

Holidaying & living is two very different things... Your treated like a King, as Kings are expected to leave some of the rewards of there travellling.

I'm talking bout living there.

but you said "every time i go back" you're treated like a king not "im here being treated like a king p.s my internet is dialup"

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1