Interacial dating and black power

Guest petercrotch

Guest Portuguese

So you would turn down a sexy non-black female with good human qualities for an average black female with zero human qualities ?

I no I wouldn't but If there was a choice of a black mixed Arabic Latin white Asian chick all with the same qualities then Black wins every time IMO

Why would i go for a below average black female in the first place, or you telling there aren't sexy black females out there with good qualities?

And agree with your second point.

Not me but I have seen this happen a lot.

For an example you get black guys who only like the snowflake so they will turn down a sister with quality for an average snowflake.

heero guy, your just talking shit. im not tr0lling. you are coming up with generalisations with no concrete examples. NO i don't know that's HOW IT IS because that's how people tell you that your kind are inherently stupid and doomed to fail. have you ever run a business? have you carried out some extensive research to find that black business owners are consistently asked for favours bcos of skin colour? and are you also aware that this this does not happen amongst other places? businesses do favours for customers period.. everything you mentioned is evidence of ignorance fed to you or based on the little that you became aware of, but you'll never hear the good stories. so i have no time to go back and forth with such ridiculous generalisations. . when i want to cuss blk pple i wont be generalising..

• Downvote 1

Plenty of latin tings exist all over London and lol at thinking some of them aren't more devils than the devils

Real Talk.

1 of my best friends is Colombian, after seeing and hearing certain shit I would NEVER wife a Latin ting.

I have to bite my tongue certain time to be friends with him, not through anything sinister, just the lack of knowledge I have seen in the Latin community about black people and their OWN heritage lol.

Just too much ignorance wouldn't work for me personally.

Lol at hating on 'Mr Patel'.

Mr Patel probably beat his son with a belt every time he cut class.

Mr Patel probably made sure his son did Accounting even though he wanted to be a DJ.

Mr Patel probably instilled into his son the value of education, even though he wanted to play Xbox.

I'm not even be a c*nt, but a 'GOOD' education is grossly undervalued by some Black people, bar Nigerians (IN MY OPINION). And yes, lately, A LOT of White people undervalue education. Only difference being, there are a lot more White people, meaning those who are educated will always outnumber those who aren't.

Imagine being Black and qualifying as a Chartered Accountant or Engineer, who in the world will question your competence for certain jobs or roles?

Even with a certain degree of institutional racism, you have to admit, A LOT more doors will be open to you.

So why do certain youths pick the 'roadman' option?

Shit is bafflng.

It's obvious

If the rest of society worship material things power and women why wouldn't the youts take what they see as the fast track option to the prize?

It's true black people love to have their dessert before there dinner. They dont want to be patient and certainly dont posses a long term vision.

We saw this with the riots. First shops to get hit was JD Sports :/ while places like waterstones got left standing.

lol

/

These roadman weren't prepped for the school system.

Being allowed to play x Box all day and not being helped with homework or even checked it was being done does not prepare you for the education system in this country.

The lack of discipline and neglect is what breeds the roadman.

• Upvote 2

Lol at hating on 'Mr Patel'.

Mr Patel probably beat his son with a belt every time he cut class.

Mr Patel probably made sure his son did Accounting even though he wanted to be a DJ.

Mr Patel probably instilled into his son the value of education, even though he wanted to play Xbox.

I'm not even be a c*nt, but a 'GOOD' education is grossly undervalued by some Black people, bar Nigerians (IN MY OPINION). And yes, lately, A LOT of White people undervalue education. Only difference being, there are a lot more White people, meaning those who are educated will always outnumber those who aren't.

Imagine being Black and qualifying as a Chartered Accountant or Engineer, who in the world will question your competence for certain jobs or roles?

Even with a certain degree of institutional racism, you have to admit, A LOT more doors will be open to you.

So why do certain youths pick the 'roadman' option?

Shit is baffling.

I find it jokes when black people on here send for me, yet look up to guys who think of black people to be a certain way & tries to imitate this image they have of black people.

I also look at certain black people who do not know what life is about and boast that they are the top drug dealers in the ends, rolling around with guns etc etc.

I also laugh at these dudes laughing at me on here about what grade I got in my degree, beg you tell me how quickly you get a grad job after graduating & how much you made in your first year.

/

LOL @ thinking "MR Patel" had his sons on lock. They only have their daughters on lock.

• Downvote 3

I'm not even knocking a man for doing it, we all get confused in some way or another but why is it so hard to leave white chicks by the way side?

I see more man in this topic defending their right to bang non black tings but still keep their "black" card like its a civil rights movement to mash chicks of a next race freely. If ya a black man boning chicks of a next race and simultaneously offended when people cuss you for it its clear you have an issue cos said man will say colour dont matter, if it dont matter let the critique slide ennit. Deep down in a black mans soul they know they flopped and again it happens but recognize that and find your way back home.

The more black men defend themselves in boning non black chicks the more they expose their inner cravings to keep doing it and this would be cool but watch how mandem go on when they see a black woman with a non black man, nuff man go on like they don't care but its gas really.

I get negged for typing the truth, THE TRUTH!!!

If you are black and are negging me, then shame on you. Shame on you dumb fucks who look up to guys like Brisco, someone who will still be living with their mother whilst in their 60s and living on the doll due to his lack of legit ambition.

Antix is talkin a bag of s

I don't see why ANY black man that ain't even in a relationship with the black mother of their black child/children feels they have grounds to talk about who and what races next black guys should refrain from beating on this black power iype

HANDLE YOUR BUSINESS INSTEAD OF WORRYING ABOUT WHAT TINGS NEXT MAN ARE CHOPPIN

• Upvote 9

See I actually think that being one of those black power guys can actually make you a victim of racism in society - the very thing you are supposed to be fighting against.

Eg: I'm of Guyanese descent. What do I have in common with a Nigerian guy I work with? Nothing really, just that western society just says we're the same thing - black, even though we have different hair, skin shades and facial features. But what's fucked up is that we get on really well because we share the same interests, like music, etc. And oddly before I knew him I knew a bit about Nigerian culture, probably picked up from various Nigerian friends over time.

So do we get on so well because society is constantly telling us that we're the same thing, even though we are two totally different people from different cultures?

• Downvote 2

And no, I'm not some 'self-hating coon'. If my Black ex wasn't crazy, she'd be long term too.

this....true words

i've always though, if you go out of your way to marry a black person to prove to yourself that your black, you've lost. Look in the mirror, you are who you are. if you define yourself by the colour of your skin rather than your character as a person, you are part of the suppressed.

• Upvote 5

I'm not even knocking a man for doing it, we all get confused in some way or another but why is it so hard to leave white chicks by the way side?

I see more man in this topic defending their right to bang non black tings but still keep their "black" card like its a civil rights movement to mash chicks of a next race freely. If ya a black man boning chicks of a next race and simultaneously offended when people cuss you for it its clear you have an issue cos said man will say colour dont matter, if it dont matter let the critique slide ennit. Deep down in a black mans soul they know they flopped and again it happens but recognize that and find your way back home.

The more black men defend themselves in boning non black chicks the more they expose their inner cravings to keep doing it and this would be cool but watch how mandem go on when they see a black woman with a non black man, nuff man go on like they don't care but its gas really.

the fuck is this?

And no, I'm not some 'self-hating coon'. If my Black ex wasn't crazy, she'd be long term too.

this....true words

i've always though, if you go out of your way to marry a black person to prove to yourself that your black, you've lost. Look in the mirror, you are who you are. if you define yourself by the colour of your skin rather than your character as a person, you are part of the suppressed.

i like this

• Upvote 1

this....true words

good point,

If only the relevant people would read that article and understand it.

But untill then we'll keep killing and persecuting each other in the road.

This is why I laugh at the term Demonz in 2011. The seed was sown centuries ago. And now people amongst us are carrying on the work.

When I was younger i had a argument with my Dad coz my room was untidy, he was making what I believed to ve a big deal out of a very small issue, I dropped the line of "there a people being killed on the road and starving on Africa, and your getting worked up over an untidy room"

He replied "first I'll get my house in order then and only then can I go and start working on what's going on elsewhere"

The initial problems in our community wasn't our fault, however right now, there's a massive amount of out problems that are down to us. And should be solved by us before we start pointing fingers at the "Demonz"

Coz there smart enough to just lay the foundations and watch us build upon the madness and disention.

• Upvote 1

Antix is talkin a bag of s

I don't see why ANY black man that ain't even in a relationship with the black mother of their black child/children feels they have grounds to talk about who and what races next black guys should refrain from beating on this black power iype

HANDLE YOUR BUSINESS INSTEAD OF WORRYING ABOUT WHAT TINGS NEXT MAN ARE CHOPPIN

hardly the point to be honest and a deflection which doesnt change a thing the point is certain man cant leave a non black ting alone and are dying to find an excuse to KEEP chopping them in this forum its like a competition to see who can chop a non black ting the quickest.

Deep down you man cant live without it and thats why topics like this are constantly gonna dig into your mind and cause you to bring up things like the quote above, if you like chopping them tings so much do you im not telling you not to but I find it humorous that you find it so hard to call it a day. I guess hopping in a white chicks bed is a luxury ya man cant live without. *shrugs shoulders*