Andre We Eating Healthy Out Here Santowwwse

CarltonLeach

Lauren a weak link yet he was in a EPL team of the year....

Boy some people try too hard to give off an impression they've been supporting Arsenal for time.

I bet TF practices his cockney accent in the mirror aswell

You mad? Lauren was COLD. Best RB we had since GG days. I'd take him over Sagna.

Sagna >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Lauren

Lol at this talk.

There was a reason Vieira wanted to swing on Lauren... He was the weakest link.

Remember when we was coasting to a CL semi...

Toure got bodied, but where was Lauren?

Lol at the net goons led by Tulse trying to act like "real gooners", everybody knows that from the "Invincbles" team, when shit went wrong, all eyes went on Lauren & Gilberto... If you think otherwise well then you was watching it on Sky.

That said Santos is way worse than Lauren & this debate shouldn't be had in here, I'll defend Lauren when it comes to Santos... But Lauren aint better than Sagna, and Lauren was the weakest link in the Invinclbes team.

You're program collection must be gathering up pace rapidly TF?

You must have a stack of over 600 at least.

Got to admire you're dedication to the cause, flying all over the globe, cold evenings up north etc

We do appreciate your work ethic, don't get us wrong.

Oh by the way, can you check your collection and find the Arsenal Aston Villa boxing day game you went to in 1996 and read me the 5th paragraph on the 9th page.

Oh while you're at it, could you check the Arsenal Barcelona Paris Final and read me the authors name on the back page and what was the image shown?

Actually, whilst you're going through that massive stack of historic memories you've stored alongside your rap collection just count some of the signatures you;ve collected along the way maybe we could tally up and prove your "realness" to the cause.

I heard your father was big on the terrace in the 70s, just wondering if you could give him a ring and get the low down on some of the ex players and what it was like to mingle with some of the stars whilst you was about to be born on this planet, maybe locate your dads program collection and tell us all some of the products being advertised throughout the middle pages, just to add to your credibility.

Ta kid

• Downvote 2

• 3 weeks later...