Neil Warnock: Every Black player should boycott international football

Fighting Weight

wouldnt achieve anything, if youre going to boycott something it shudnt just be a certain race doing it, it should be everyone.

nah it would just be turned on its head by the media, "oh look at the blacks they dont care about playing for their country" "we dont need them anyway"

ect ect

Neil Warnock believes the only way to force the Fifa president, Sepp Blatter, to resign is if every black player refused to play in the next round of international fixtures.

Blatter has apologised for his comments about racism in football but he will not resign after saying incidents of racist abuse on the pitch could be settled by a post-match handshake.

"Racism does happen on the field of play and the shaking of a hand just doesn't put it right," said Warnock. "But who is going to sack him? I don't see that anybody is going to sack him.

"I think the only way we could get him out of the situation that he is in is if every black player in the country, in every country, refused to play in the next international game.

"That's the only way. Nothing else is going to get him out until he wants to go."

Blatter admitted his comments had caused a "serious incident" and that he had used "unfortunate words" which he "deeply regretted". But Warnock questioned whether Blatter's apology was sincere.

"He's a clever old man. You can make any apology sound sincere if you want to," said Warnock.

"I don't think he'll give two hoots, if I'm honest. Not about England. Some of the other countries put (racism) under the carpet. I look at Spain and it is not as vital or major an issue over there like it is in England."

Warnock says he was convinced of the need for change at the top of Fifa before this week's ill-advised comments by Blatter. "I've thought that (Blatter should go) for many years, not just now.

"The way he's fought not to have goal-line technology. We've had men on the moon for I don't know how many years and we can't put two cameras between two goalposts. If we can't get that through – I dread to think."

Which black players would be brave enough? I do agree it should be a united front though.

This is why everyone hates england. your english captain stands accused of far worse and all the venom is put towards blatter. not like most of the whiteys fighting in blackys corner now even really give a fuck...they still cuss u blacky at home....but their main venom at blatter is over the world cup hosting loss. but monkey see monkey do what master tell them too. Hold it up blatter..these english bastards will not succeed. when whats his name called whats his name "a nigger" out right...some buffons were defending him because he was the first white taskmaster to bring in black slaves to work for him on the pitch... this whole thing is just un fucking believable.

• Downvote 1