Revealed: mark duggan was not carrying a firearm

MARVELL

that was the real reason why VIP2 was down, feds DDOS'd it while the verdict came out to make sure it didn't influence the masses to riot

decent theory if u ask me 

but the site would be bettter for intelligence rather than taking it down

Elementalism is reporting his findings

:rofl:

• Downvote 1

that was the real reason why VIP2 was down, feds DDOS'd it while the verdict came out to make sure it didn't influence the masses to riot

Listen you pussyhole American d*ckhead.

That rumour was started by Chap, picked up by Sole and ran with by the d*ckheads of this forum. Stop chatting shit about me on here for pos's you sad prick.

You have no actual understanding of where that comment came from in the first place you p*ssy. Go sign up to the Coli and suck your dutty mum through a hoover pipe you silly c*nt.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 12

When a man can't even come with his own banter...

Same sort of pussyhole who would have joined in on a kid getting bullied in the playground and repeated what the bully said just so he could feel involved. Hate bullies and liars, my anger is justified.

Mods I beg you just ban me if that's what you lot think it is - I CBA to keep defending myself.

Man need these kinda rumours to keep the forum entertaining.

Same pussies on here would probably hail up C1 if they saw him in the street. Yet I'm the police...

• Downvote 4

Same sort of pussyhole who would have joined in on a kid getting bullied in the playground and repeated what the bully said just so he could feel involved. Hate bullies and liars, my anger is justified.

Mods I beg you just ban me if that's what you lot think it is - I CBA to keep defending myself.

Same pussies on here would probably hail up C1 if they saw him in the street. Yet I'm the police...

wave_of_feels-18739.gif

Yeah man, you're a perceptive one.

• Downvote 3

wave_of_feels-18739.gif

Lmao. Awash with emotion.

• Upvote 3

Guest Chelsea Jack

Listen you pussyhole American d*ckhead.

That rumour was started by Chap, picked up by Sole and ran with by the d*ckheads of this forum. Stop chatting sh*t about me on here for pos's you sad prick.

You have no actual understanding of where that comment came from in the first place you p*ssy. Go sign up to the Coli and suck your dutty mum through a hoover pipe you silly c*nt.

u-mad___camron.jpg

• Upvote 2