Revealed: mark duggan was not carrying a firearm

MARVELL

People in from that area have always said SL wasn't an angel.

But I think thats more to do with the fact that Eltham took a battering, due to the case.

Eitherway I'm way too young to know.

As for Mark like I said the family have to fight the media, admit to some of Mark's failings, but then get everybody to concretrate on the fact the police murdered him in daylight, everybody knows he didnt come out the cab with the strap. Is he a criminal? Yeah course he is, but do your job and arrest him and take him off the streets for years, not kill him. From what I know he came out the cab ready to take the bid.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2430081/Mark-Duggan-Britains-violent-gangsters-Inquest-hears-linked-shootings.html

theyre fully tryna destroy mans character to justify the execution.

bare claims and hearsay.

they would have done the same to stephen lawrence if his mum wasnt so vigilant.

err no lawrence was not a gangsta...

was a bit of a nonce apparently though

*this could be a complete lie, but its what ive been told by lads who grew up around that area

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2430081/Mark-Duggan-Britains-violent-gangsters-Inquest-hears-linked-shootings.html

theyre fully tryna destroy mans character to justify the execution.

bare claims and hearsay.

they would have done the same to stephen lawrence if his mum wasnt so vigilant.

err no lawrence was not a gangsta...
was a bit of a nonce apparently though

*this could be a complete lie, but its what ive been told by lads who grew up around that area

Hmm.

Yeah definitely remember when I was seeing this cute little snowflake from bexley heath back in 99 train would go through Eltham always use to think some NF guys would come on the train and try a ting. But then my bredrins cousin opened up an internet cafe down them sides and place seemed cool and diverse when I would visit.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2013/dec/03/mark-duggan-was-holding-mobile-phone-when-shot

not even the half

Witness B told the inquest there had been nothing aggressive or confrontational in Duggan's demeanour as he stopped and faced the police with his hands up.

He said he had been "baffled" to see Duggan shot by police, adding: "His body language was a bit 'what's going on?', really."

Asked by Adam Straw, counsel for Duggan's family, whether he was certain Duggan had been holding a phone and not a gun, he replied: "I know it was a phone. Most definitely."

Witness B also dismissed suggestions that Duggan could have been aiming at officers with whatever was in his hand. Having been hunting "back home", he said, he knew how people aimed a gun.

"[Duggan] wasn't taking an aim," he said.

Asked again, this time by Leslie Thomas, counsel for Duggan's loved ones, whether he had any doubt whatsoever as to what Duggan had been holding in his hand when he was shot, he replied: "It was a phone – like I've always said from day one. It was a phone."

Asked by Thomas whether Duggan had been shot when it appeared he was surrendering, he replied: "Yes."Witness B told the inquest there had been nothing aggressive or confrontational in Duggan's demeanour as he stopped and faced the police with his hands up.

He said he had been "baffled" to see Duggan shot by police, adding: "His body language was a bit 'what's going on?', really."

Asked by Adam Straw, counsel for Duggan's family, whether he was certain Duggan had been holding a phone and not a gun, he replied: "I know it was a phone. Most definitely."

Witness B also dismissed suggestions that Duggan could have been aiming at officers with whatever was in his hand. Having been hunting "back home", he said, he knew how people aimed a gun.

"[Duggan] wasn't taking an aim," he said.

Asked again, this time by Leslie Thomas, counsel for Duggan's loved ones, whether he had any doubt whatsoever as to what Duggan had been holding in his hand when he was shot, he replied: "It was a phone – like I've always said from day one. It was a phone."

Asked by Thomas whether Duggan had been shot when it appeared he was surrendering, he replied: "Yes."