Video Editing Software

TopCatt

Kool does anybody know whats hot and whats not wit the video editing tingz nowadays?Ive gotten to that stage in my life where windows movie maker just...isnt quite cutting it anymore. And I watch that but I got that and it was swag.Im after the usual text on videos, effects when changing scenes, the ability to add sound fx and take audio out and maybe even add a logo in the corner of the screen.Help Appreciated[/color] rolleyes2.gif

Guest Durrty Boi Part II

all depends on ur abilityi use sony vegas 7avid xpress hd 5.4and adobe after effects 7all used for different elements

Guest Durrty Boi Part II

its brillianti aint that good though i jus play around with it at the mo jus learning all the bits n piecesgot pure plugins for it doe

You know youve got to hook a brother up with those plugins.Ive just got bare tutorials, you know the ones you have to pay for on DVD.Taught man some serious sh*t. I was haps when I first made my bredrin do a kamehamea using masking, its so easy!And Gunshots are simple aswell.

Combine Premiere and After Effects together and boom.
See Im going to tell you man this once. All of these editing programs are basically the same, but if you want to be taken seriously or get any sort of job involving these, you need to learn Final Cut Pro and become mac profficent.Ive Used Premiere, Vegas, Avid and Final cut and theyre all the same. But industry people will laugh when they hear you use anything besides FCP.

Guest Durrty Boi Part II
is there alot of effects in vegas? heard that programs big
a fewbut most of the plugins out work with vegas, so i use them for bothi use it mostly for colour gradingavid for editing and syncin soundthen after effects for the titles n sh*tall works in

Hmm a lot of industry people use Premiere Daniel. A LOT.Also this guy's just decided he's finished with Movie Maker...It is true most industry snobs will turn their nose up at a non-FCP user.My video teacher was one.He was a doughnut, he wanted to fight me cos i kept cussing Macs.

Guest Durrty Boi Part II

thats if u wanna work for a company in the industryif liek me u jus do it for fun then itss al good havig the variety of PC based ones