Girls telling you they been chirpsed

The friend zone is impossible to get out of, once a girl sees you in that way it's over.

It is like the twilight zone.

Bollocks.

Trust, it can be accomplished

but most guys ain't got that Hernandez movement to put themselves in the correct positions to achieve victory.

Bruv, if you had Hernandez movement you would never be in the friend zone in the 1st place.

Tryna turn Leroy Lita into Hernandez = not gona happen.

the family zone is the one thats impossible to get of

'oh i see him as a brother'

Recently converted one of these into a link, but had to lock it... ruining the 2 year friendship in the process

How can she try to drop the "I Love You" during the mash session

I mentioned it on here before but I recently slept with my best friend of 11years.

I've locked it off because its just too deep. She regularly texts me though saying she misses me and wants our friendship back etc etc I'm just not on it. Can't see her the same way and I don't want anything getting in the way of me and the wife... Especially not her...

the family zone is the one thats impossible to get of

'oh i see him as a brother'

Recently converted one of these into a link, but had to lock it... ruining the 2 year friendship in the process

How can she try to drop the "I Love You" during the mash session

I mentioned it on here before but I recently slept with my best friend of 11years.

I've locked it off because its just too deep. She regularly texts me though saying she misses me and wants our friendship back etc etc I'm just not on it. Can't see her the same way and I don't want anything getting in the way of me and the wife... Especially not her...

Wow that's a madness.

The friend zone is impossible to get out of, once a girl sees you in that way it's over.

It is like the twilight zone.

Bollocks.

Trust, it can be accomplished

but most guys ain't got that Hernandez movement to put themselves in the correct positions to achieve victory.

Bruv, if you had Hernandez movement you would never be in the friend zone in the 1st place.

Tryna turn Leroy Lita into Hernandez = not gona happen.

Nah the point is it has and can be done. Your trying to make out asif it entails coming back from the dead when it's not the case.

Not everyone has the game to convert from that angle anyway.

• Downvote 1

My boy has it down to an art form, the amount of times I've watched him do along with the friend zone scenario+ the ex or man on the scene is ridcuIous . I almost think he likes to start off like that for the challenge.

Like I said dude just positions himself in there nicely and camps out waiting for his opportunity, the guy does not miss.

I've done it a few times but not in a long while and never did I have the win ratio my boy has in it.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

My boy has it down to an art form, the amount of times I've watched him do along with the friend zone scenario+ the ex or man on the scene is ridcuIous . I almost think he likes to start off like that for the challenge.

Like I said dude just positions himself in there nicely and camps out waiting for his opportunity, the guy does not miss.

I've done it a few times but not in a long while and never did I have the win ratio my boy has in it.

lol

That's not even Hernandez that is a Ruud Van Nistelrooy fam.

Man plays just off the shoulder, doesn't look like he knows what he is doing, sometimes he drifts offside but when the through ball comes he is magically back onside and he has lethal finishing.

She thought he was friend zone just like defenders thought he was offside but all along he controlled the cards.

That isn't friend zone fam, that is an illusion.

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

KPOJ

JOJO

OJ

JOJO

IIHHI

IHIH

IHIH

HHH

lol

Man plays just off the shoulder, doesn't look like he knows what he is doing, sometimes he drifts offside but when the through ball comes he is magically back onside and he has lethal finishing.

She thought he was friend zone just like defenders thought he was offside but all along he controlled the cards.

creasssing

lol

c/s

of course it's an illusion, nobody is getting put into the friendzone (actual friendzone) and coming out on top, repeatedly

being friends with a chick is not friendzone

• Upvote 1

lol

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

KPOJ

JOJO

OJ

JOJO

IIHHI

IHIH

IHIH

HHH

LJADK[KOFD

DF

][F

F

dfFD

]S

SD

FSG

FS

PLSFPS

L

SP

DL

LL

FFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

• Upvote 1

lol

c/s

of course it's an illusion, nobody is getting put into the friendzone (actual friendzone) and coming out on top, repeatedly

being friends with a chick is not friendzone

C/S