Girls telling you they been chirpsed

How you approach a girl depends on how she'll take you. If you approach on some friend vibe then that's where she's gonna put you. If you obviously approach letting your intentions known from early then she instantly knows what your about. The latter is what you guys are referring you, being friendly while everyone knowing the situation, a friendship built on the pretenses of that situation.

Friends zone= where the chick at that current time does not see you as a threat. But If your jus playing that role to lure a chick into a false sense of security then obviously once your inside the circle you can just show your true colours. You man never heard of attacking from the inside?

The only way you don't get out of the friend zone is if you openly/flat out get denied without initially probing the situation AND then you accept the " but we can still be friends" role thrown out there by the girl. End of the day its common strategy to attack and break down a target from the inside to achieve victory..

Putting yourself in a situation knowing you have a plan>>>>>Being placed in the situation

Nah, Toney went in.

/

All it takes is a bit of subtle touching here & there, creating a sense of triangulation with another chick to generate that atypical female envy, treating her like a dude to an extent & then BOOM. All about mixed signals TBH. But like man are saying, that isn't actual friend-zone.

But NO situation isn't too far gone to come back if as a MAN you're on point.

ive got one chick who ive known from day

ive never ever tried to buss the move

wen shes at mine she sits on my lap wen we r on the lappy - her body is bangin

pierre sexual tension - but den she tells me stories bout her gettin chirpsed

and wen she has a man she tells me bout their problems

she always wants to go cinema/meals wit me

she looks at me as if shes in luv

wen i first started tlkin to her i was slyly movin to her but i had too many other projects at the time i cudnt give her my full attention

wtf is this

(dead the niece jokes - thats not true)

• Downvote 1

Friends zone= where the chick at that current time does not see you as a threat.

Yes, because of...

The simpy way you talk

The lack of swag

Being too readily available

The lack of laws laid down early such as

Even replying to early txts like you care about her problems.

Stuff like that gets your ass put in the friend zone because it's her perception of you.

1st impressions are everything because they are notoriously hard to shake.

You can't be coming in the game like Caleb Folan otherwise the manager will not rate you, you might work hard at your technique, hell you might even improve to the point you are as good as his top striker now but the perception of you shooting wide and missing sitters will always be there.

You will have to move to another club to get the fresh start you need.

• Upvote 1

Moving out of the FZ is a process, it's not somthing that can be accomplished in record time. Which is why I expect anyone to be doing this to be doing it as some sort of project, bit on the side, challenge ...

Mike kind of hit some of the points i'm trying to emphaise as in, subtle hints, boundaries, planting idea's, playing off how women work etc. These are the things that can change the tide, but like i said its an art which is why I rate my boy for his turn around in this ploy.

if you are planting yourself in as some sleeper cell agent ting then the chick has siginalled you as a friend based on what shes seen/seeing. Now if what shes seen isn't actually the real you then you can turn it around.

The guys your talking about are guys who end up in the friendzone by being themselves. Guys who turned up as wolves only to be caged as dogs. Not the guy who flew in under false pretense and then start to switch up the game once their in. Guys who turned up looking like sheep but then became wolves.

Ask the hunnid of thousands of guys who let there GF convince them

they had a best guy friend

who they've been friends with for years

who was no threat

who has his own girl

who's a player she'd never go near if they weren't friends anyway

Who she didn't find physically attractive

oh wait...

• Upvote 1

My boy has it down to an art form, the amount of times I've watched him do along with the friend zone scenario+ the ex or man on the scene is ridcuIous . I almost think he likes to start off like that for the challenge.

Like I said dude just positions himself in there nicely and camps out waiting for his opportunity, the guy does not miss.

I've done it a few times but not in a long while and never did I have the win ratio my boy has in it.

lol

That's not even Hernandez that is a Ruud Van Nistelrooy fam.

Man plays just off the shoulder, doesn't look like he knows what he is doing, sometimes he drifts offside but when the through ball comes he is magically back onside and he has lethal finishing.

She thought he was friend zone just like defenders thought he was offside but all along he controlled the cards.

That isn't friend zone fam, that is an illusion.

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

KPOJ

JOJO

OJ

JOJO

IIHHI

IHIH

IHIH

HHH

Friendzone like I said is a perception and like any perception it can be broken. If you want to change the perception then you change, if you don't then you stay the same and the perception stays the same.

Women category is irrelevant; the only difference between those 2 classes of female is that they will inevitably friendzone different levels of guys.

Friendzone isn't a life sentence its the current situation.

I wouldn't say its highly achievable to do in most case, again that’s not something I disagreed with I just said it can be done. Choosing to do it and all the implications that come along within doing it is an entirely different subject.

Friendzone is NOT a perception.

I've beat girls who tell me about dons they have strategically PLACED in the friendzone.

They will go cinema and eat all expenses paid and get a lift to come to check me for the smash, while donny drives off baring teeth thinking his efforts will get him through one day. That's friendzone.

I had a high convo with one betty a few weeks back she was explaining that certain guys could have got through but they beat around the bush too much when it comes to making the situation between them clear. A dude has to be able to read whether the girl is dtf enough, and have the confidence enough, to make that happen at pace. Other girls, will deny you the pam if you ever bring up a sex talk, but would let you in her room to watch Love & Basketball and you would still end up beating. Both types of girl are DTF its about your approach.

You're right in saying "Friendzone isn't a life sentence its the current situation."

If a girl wants to let you in you're in. You may have to jump hurdles to get there.

You aint coming out that friendzone until it's convenient for HER. You can make every effort to stay relevant but as long as she has a proper guy on the scene you wont see daylight.

being friends with a chick is not friendzone

This

It easy to consider a female friend sexually, then proceed to smash.

But when you wanted to smash from day 1 but the chick knocks you back time & time again...... That's a friendzone.

• Upvote 4