That crack head

Uncle Larry

no playing yeah! i was doing my show and some fella comes in in he's pants asknig for a fag. F**k That. i aint no Fag i can tell ya that much! biggrin.gif
aaarrrrrgggggggghahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahaSeriously?nar f*ck that.i aint even doing my show today cause of that crack house, id rather go back to where we was in the dark hahahaah

• 2 weeks later...
twisters happy we moved!!! that crack head used to send him out for milk b4 the show!!! she never paid, he wudnt take the money..... i reckon she woz paying him in otha ways!!!!!
Why must you hate cos she turned you down after you got her flowers and a box of Quality street.

• 3 weeks later...

has any1 realised that twister hasnt done his show much since we moved to the new studio??? ive had 2 cover the last few weeks. he says hes away?! but i swear shes got him on lockdown, hes keepin that friday nite thing he had wiv her going!! i wondererd why he used to take his uniform up there every week....

has any1 realised that twister hasnt done his show much since we moved to the new studio??? ive had 2 cover the last few weeks. he says hes away?! but i swear shes got him on lockdown, hes keepin that friday nite thing he had wiv her going!! i wondererd why he used to take his uniform up there every week....
lmfaohahahahaha

Is this smoovie hating again? When will you learnâââ¬Ã¦.. Jealousy gets you nowhere