Childish Gambino

GoldCoast

10 hours ago, Trap God said:

Why shouldn't it be challenged though lets be honest

It's a very good video for what it is

His performance in the video is great

I wouldnt say its genius though

not saying it shouldn't be challenged, but just felt like the extent of the article was unnecessary

Im reading he was putting black women down before not just having a preference for white women

And some feel in Atlanta he just presents stereotypes of black women. Van always angry etc

I dno

In honesty this new video didn't gas me like everyone else.

38 minutes ago, Grafter said:

And some feel in Atlanta he just presents stereotypes of black women. Van always angry etc

Van had good characteristics I thought. spoke German, had a good job, came from a decent background.. I always thought it was Earn (Donald Glover) chasing her and she was too good for him. 

Well that's how it came across to me anyway.

2 hours ago, meridian said:

Van had good characteristics I thought. spoke German, had a good job, came from a decent background.. I always thought it was Earn (Donald Glover) chasing her and she was too good for him. 

Well that's how it came across to me anyway.

Yh I agree and when they do the German thing it is earn who is shown to look like a terrible person regardless if she was angry, she was happy in that episode and her anger was justified

Also i note that paperboy seems to only like or deal with dark skin girls which i found refreshing... 

Earns mum isn't single, or angry, shes calm

1 hour ago, Drift said:

Oh shit, queer on queer crime! 

You thick c*nt. U stayed quiet when I shut down your nonsense in the Kanye thread you mongy c*nt. I shut down your narrow minded crap and you have no reply then reply in another thread with 'queer on queer' you cringeworthy mongy c*nt. 

Homotional? Pussyole? How old are you, you thick fuck? Bait when someone catches feelings and has no intelligent response so they resort to primary school shit like 'queer'. You are fucking thick as pig shit u cringey c*nt. I defo shut you down in the Kanye thread coz the Madonna analogy was moronic at least. Stick to labelling the likes of Venom as faggot you thick c*nt 

1 hour ago, Drift said:

Lmao you didn't shut shit down with that homotioanal diatrabe you faggot, I just don't go back and forth with pussyoles. 

You not a bit old for a name like Drift you cringey c*nt? Thats a 13 year old grime mc's name in 2005 you mongrel. The shit I post on here is jewels for a fuckwit like you... stick to the football threads and the like you prat.

Fuck CG tbh. 

19 hours ago, The Somalian said:

Blacks have been going in on him because his kids and wife are not black. 

Was listening to this yesterday

co sign the sentiment in this video.

can' talk woke with Becky on the side.

and before you respond AG,  pre-fuck you too.

happy friday

19 hours ago, The Somalian said:

Blacks have been going in on him because his kids and wife are not black. 

Was listening to this yesterday

Same listened the other day... Smh. 

There is some other material out there talking of his experiences with Armenian white girls and being called nigger during sex and getting the best buss off it. 

20 hours ago, Drift said:

Gambino was a puny weirdo blog rapper before all this exposure. What black ting would let him beat prior lbh? He even talks about it in his old tunes.

True still.

If you're black and don't have swag/game in your late teens early 20's it's long for you out chea.

1 hour ago, Afroman said:

Fuck CG tbh. 

co sign the sentiment in this video.

can' talk woke with Becky on the side.

and before you respond AG,  pre-fuck you too.

happy friday

respond to what exactly you boneheaded fuckwit?