Sign in to follow this  
X-T

Im not being funny..

Not really if it was this in the morning only brought it back cause a people wanted it.. keep on topic Sir.

This news topic is pissin me off now.IMO, If it was an ethnic (black, chineese, asian whatever) girl that went missing after THE PARENTS LEFT THEM ALONE IN A NEXT COUNTY WHILE THEY WENT OUT, there would be minimal press coverage and no hefty reward.

Some random funding.. J.K Rowling.. & if this is one person I reckon she's dead.. if it's a 2 men & one women they've probably dyed her hair or got her wearing a wig.

Guest Ryan
This news topic is pissin me off now.IMO, If it was an ethnic (black, chineese, asian whatever) girl that went missing after THE PARENTS LEFT THEM ALONE IN A NEXT COUNTY WHILE THEY WENT OUT, there would be minimal press coverage and no hefty reward.
Right on sister.

Right on sister.
Kiss my bum, Crusty lips. biggrin.gif

Guest Ryan
Right on sister.
What were the three words I said last time you said that? :twisted:

This news topic is ....in me off now.IMO, If it was an ethnic (black, chineese, asian whatever) girl that went missing after THE PARENTS LEFT THEM ALONE IN A NEXT COUNTY WHILE THEY WENT OUT, there would be minimal press coverage and no hefty reward.
I think they would've been treated the same.. you've only got a british citizen and the nation will pur the hearts out to you.. regardless of it being your fault.. like it was said before.. if it was a single mother.. or a couple of a lower class system.. even a reformed junkie etc.. it wouold be different.

Ill go off topic if I feel too.You asswipe.funnywipes.jpg
Good for you.

f*ck it ima go find herand collect the rewardeven if i cant find her ill kidnap one next chick parents wont notice the difference

Right on sister.
I believe they were..."Cant, Im Gay"

You know what.Yesterday my job was to hand out posters and create awareness in an airport in London for people travelling towards Spain and Portugal on this girl's disappearance.Several Black people, in fact around 90%. Straight up barefaced kiss their teet up when I spoke to them about it.They were NOT happy, I was telling them to look out.True-say a lot of people were being rude, someone said they "didn't like her", but still

f*ck it ima go find herand collect the rewardeven if i cant find her ill kidnap one next chick  parents wont notice the difference
biggrin.gif

f*ck it ima go find herand collect the rewardeven if i cant find her ill kidnap one next chick  parents wont notice the difference
lol have you not seen the youts eye?

Guest Ryan
Right on sister.
I believe they were..."Cant, Im Gay"
LMAOTo paraphrase what I actually said, "Is there room in that telephone exchange for two?".

unfortunatly thats the truth