ESKIMO DANCE 2012

Lenny The Tramp

heard it was a success

/

lickedbeatz 2 at the end of the month is where i need to be reaching.

DJs: Adam F, DJ EZ, Logan Sama & Jammer, Reso, Submerse, Full Gangoon Dubz (Dismantle, Hizzle Guy, Hurley, Rudi Redz, Bolger, 184), Rattus Rattus, Slugz & Boyson, Bannerworx

The first Licked Beatz of 2012 kicks off with some of their biggest guests to date on the line-up. Breakbeat kingpin Adam F leads the pack and he’s no stranger to piling on some of the most energetic Breaks and Hip-Hop. UK Garage mainstay DJ EZ also features alongside his fellow Kiss FM compatriot, Logan Sama, who will be accompanied by Jammer on microphone duties. Rounding off the line-up will be the Full Gagoon Dubz with Dismantle, Hizzle, Guy, Hurley, Rudi Redz, Bolger and 184 for what’s shaping up to be a cracking night.

• 3 months later...

William hill roullette and poker and lucky number 7 scratch card won't get the p til next week though. Linda pissed women in whsmith said someone had won 5000 2 hours before me on lucky number 7 shit of I brought the ticket in I first got to work I would be laughing right now. Got a few bets for Chester so food weekend ahead. You coming? Heard it was good last time just don't want to feel old last grime rave similar to this I went to I felt like a old

Man had a few young tings move to me bit as I was not drinking I did. It respond