Save the rave

JJ

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Durrty Boi Part II

dunn know bout my t-shirts fampickin this up on tuesdayl_93e9c333bbe5b973cb8e4f2a45924891.pngand one sayin i am the african dreamwhat does the save the rave one look liek?

Guest Durrty Boi Part II
beg someone makes up a "f*ck the rave" textill get that print 2morro no longageduurrty where do you get urs done? an how much? an u got any pics of the quality of ones uv had done?
i get mine done in chingfordi may try another place doecoz that pic of saddam husseing printed a3 size onto a xxl tee was about ã22reccuring prints are 17 doe

Guest Durrty Boi Part II
couldnt find a males one..but this is a female one...same as the male Tee's just on a standard girl Tee...same text and ting1bfd_1.JPG
im onto itgimme like 3 days ill have it on a tee with pic evidencemy guy is kinda slow with the priniting

on the tees?they have all different coloured texts, on different coloured tee's...they have like pink writin on white tee, etc..just 2 any random colours...kinda like the tee's Lady Sov wears in her new video...there made by the same people who make the Save The Rave tee's.