I had my car stolen and then man tried to blackmail me to get it back!

Ashman

is that you ash?

Cant understand Eric's thick accent

where are you suppose to get £265 from ?

proper cunts, hate all this shit. Now the council want to put permits on my mums road and they are basing it on emmisons the car leys off all this shit is stealth tax's KMT

• Upvote 1

is that you ash?

Cant understand Eric's thick accent

where are you suppose to get £265 from ?

proper cunts, hate all this shit. Now the council want to put permits on my mums road and they are basing it on emmisons the car leys off all this shit is stealth tax's KMT

Yeah bruv. It was me yesterday. They towed my car from brixton and had no dough to get to bermondsey so jumped in a cab and stopped at a friends yard to get some money to pay the cab. The bastards mate.

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Yh but a lot of boroughs council still use private towing and clamping Westminster and Camden got the doe 2 run their own shit

In north London almost everywhere uses a company called 'Wings'

Got towed in Serbia once, was extra pissed. Towtrucks purely targetted GB numberplates too, fucking bastards..

Got clamped once down this little dead end road, me and my bro went down to move it . The clamper, some black guy, came back on a random patrol and nabbed us trying to move it, so we come back later with an angle grinder and chopped the ting off :lol: My dad was sat in his car keeping a lookout for us, we just dumped the chain and shit in his boot and he drove it out to the sticks :rofl:

Best shit ever. Fuck clampers/parking wardens/towtruck-monkeys.

• Upvote 3

i remember when ashman and his wife used to take pics of themselves withdrawing money from cash machines, laughing that its tax payers money.........boasting about a car he got by falsely claiming he had some back problem. they seemed so content at not working. welcome to life

• Upvote 8