Gary Speed Found Dead

Rsonist

initially thought faccccccckkk

but suicide

hard to feel sorry for millionaires taking the p*ssy way out

must of been a fagot no other explanation

only way he gets a apss is if hes a kiddie fidler

nothin wrong with being gay .. he could have rode it out

cant stand these white folk with money and affluence cowardin their way out of life

line in teh sand

u coons can post ur tweets up on twitter givin condolences but they aint comittin suicide in tahrir square they are fightin for life.. same goes in mogadishu...depression doesnt exist there

was just talking about homosexuality in football and justin fashnou with a couple ex pros yesterday....being a kiddy fiddler would of been accepted in football

think about what our parents went through to bring us up in poverty in a new country to them and these man have the money, the job, the family all settled and hang themselves

and you expect me to offer my condolences

fuck outta here.... i know real life sufferers

• Downvote 1

initially thought faccccccckkk

but suicide

hard to feel sorry for millionaires taking the p*ssy way out

must of been a fagot no other explanation

only way he gets a apss is if hes a kiddie fidler

nothin wrong with being gay .. he could have rode it out

cant stand these white folk with money and affluence cowardin their way out of life

line in teh sand

u coons can post ur tweets up on twitter givin condolences but they aint comittin suicide in tahrir square they are fightin for life.. same goes in mogadishu...depression doesnt exist there

Who are you calling a coon? You dirty wack pack.

Until I hear the reasons or suspected reasons for why, I aint commenting negatively.

Some think suicide is for the hopeless.

Some would think with everything he's had how could he have no hope. Selfish c*nt, etc...

Whatever.

Until you know what it is to live with demons, depression, etc then you shouldnt really talk.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

But you dont know his reasons you clown.

Man comes from a family, has his own family, and a whole nation on his shoulders and he still took this way out, he might be selfish but he could equally be weak.

All the plaudits and worshipping and the responsibility that comes with it, might be his downfall, where as many are looking it as how could he?

Remember he just a man like us all.

• Upvote 5

Until I hear the reasons or suspected reasons for why, I aint commenting negatively.

Some think suicide is for the hopeless.

Some would think with everything he's had how could he have no hope. Selfish c*nt, etc...

Whatever.

Until you know what it is to live with demons, depression, etc then you shouldnt really talk.

c/s

Man could of been depressed also

Let's let the dust settle then we will know

Just hope it's not a chris Benoit esque shit

theres people who suffer from depression on the bread line with kids to look after that are disabled... parents to look after that suffer from dementia/Alzheimers #

some are single mothers

i feel strongly about this subject tbh

• Upvote 3

I just dont know how someone cant say to themselves 'Death is not an option. I just cant see a way through this right now, but I will find a way through'

Ive been depressed, Ive had friends who have been depressed, Ive got a friend who is clinically depressed right now.

Suicide is for the weak, for the cowards, for the half hearted. And I dont mind to say that to anyone who is or has been clinically depressed.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Guest Portuguese

But you dont know his reasons you clown.

Man comes from a family, has his own family, and a whole nation on his shoulders and he still took this way out, he might be selfish but he could equally be weak.

All the plaudits and worshipping and the responsibility that comes with it, might be his downfall, where as many are looking it as how could he?

Remember he just a man like us all.

Sorry I dont condone suicide

I don't care for his reasons because what he has done is selfish

I feel sorry for his family not him but still R.I.P