Berbatov>>>>>>>>>Your Life

Rsonist

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Berbatov is probably the best striker in the league if our midfield played better u would see how shower he is.
LOLnoway can he be called the best striker in the league after ONE seasonhes a good player but pls get of his d*ck>
Jealousy typically refers to the thoughts' date=' feelings' date=' and behaviors that occur when a person believes a valued relationship is being threatened by a rival. This rival may have no knowledge of threatening the relationship.[/quote'']

Berbatov is probably the best striker in the league if our midfield played better u would see how shower he is.
LOLnoway can he be called the best striker in the league after ONE seasonhes a good player but pls get of his d*ck>
Jealousy typically refers to the thoughts' date=' feelings' date=' and behaviors that occur when a person believes a valued relationship is being threatened by a rival. This rival may have no knowledge of threatening the relationship.[/quote'']
not jealous at all im happy with united winning the title this year

Anyone who has seen him live in person this season, knows how f*ckin shower he is.
Co-Sign with this as well.I was fortunate to see him at the Lane against Bolton. Too guy is too much.
I was up at Boro behind the goal when he hit that one in.Best goal i have seen at a match for a long long time, the guy is immense. Ive seen nothing like it since the days of Ginola.

Anyone who has seen him live in person this season, knows how f*ckin shower he is.
Co-Sign with this as well.I was fortunate to see him at the Lane against Bolton. Too guy is too much.
That game was big, voice was f*cked after 20 mins Im telling you Berbatov will tear the prem up next season, When spurs fix up the midfield u will see how nang he is