Sign in to follow this  
CRLS AGAIN

R KELLY >>>>

all them american guys are on itlisten to some of your fav tunes from 10+ years backhere the filth coming out there mouthspute bowcats

Oh your talkin bout them chowing down the narni???I could bate up a few peoples who would blantantly swear that they dont do it but then be eatin it like they diabetics and the narni has the insulin*...*Yea I know its Chris Rock

Them yanks have been diving from the beginning of time.But Kells is a murkers."Dont ask what my name is, stupid bitch I'm famous" = murkers

this guys a grade A pedophile
LOL, coldR kellys verse on the 'Its me bitches' remix is going on me

Them yanks have been diving from the beginning of time.But Kells is a murkers."Dont ask what my name is, stupid bitch I'm famous" = murkers
"I must be the first man to ever fall in love with a ass,Wanna get down on one knee and ask that ass to marry me!""Wanna kiss it, wanna stick it, if I could I'd put my whole damn head in it!"R.Kelly is the KING of R'n'B.

Kellz's verse >>>>>>> Lil WayneGet to know

Guest Durrty Boi Part II
Kellz's verse >>>>>>> Lil WayneGet to know
i dunno mantheir kinda equal, depending on the mood either one could be bestdeffo better than swizz n jadakiss doe

Guest Durrty Boi Part II

im pissedi had every single dvd rip of the chappelle showthen wen i was re-installin my OS i accidentally deleted the partition that had that n many other tv shows

im pissedi had every single dvd rip of the chappelle showthen wen i was re-installin my OS i accidentally deleted the partition that had that n many other tv shows
pissed

Dave Chapelle made me never look at R Kelly the same againOh that and the fact that he's a peedo who pisses on chicks

Guest Durrty Boi Part II

o yea u wer listenin to blow it up initwhat happened 2 u man, u used to be bare early with tunes

I swear in one of his tunes he says;"like two gorrillas in the jungle making love!" LMFAO.peedo.