Xbox or Ps3

SHOCK

I know nothing about consoles. I need some advice on whats the best one, had a look online and all magazines and sites all have conflicting information making me even more confused ^) Need to cop one from my son for christmas but also want to use it as a DVD player aswell. I dont play these things myself.

Whats best for car games & kids/fun games? He won't be playing Call of duty and them type of games for now.

All opinions welcome

Doesn't really matter, all the kiddy games will be cross platform (every console will have them)

PS3 doubles up as a Blu ray player if your interested in that

Xbox will be getting a big software update in a week or two which will have 4 on demand and various other TV catch up services. (Xbox live is 40 quid a year)

for kids games I'd suggest the Wii (Mario as a kid, memories. . . ), and to watch DVD's use your laptop and a HDMI cable connecting to your largest TV/screen

otherwise

Doesn't really matter, all the kiddy games will be cross platform (every console will have them)

Get an Xbox. The Kinect alone will have your son occupied for hours, its far superior than the Wii. As for entertainment, it currently has Sky & Zune, but the big update on the 6th will have 4od, Youtube, Iplayer and few more to make it that much better than the PS3.

An Xbox 12 month gold membership is around £23, which to me is a good investment unlike the PlayStation's security flawed online services.

Another thing, all the cross-platform games are originally made for the Xbox then converted to the other platforms.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

An Xbox 12 month gold membership is around £23, which to me is a good investment unlike the PlayStation's security flawed online services.

Another thing, all the cross-platform games are originally made for the Xbox then converted to the other platforms.

do you think man cares about any of these things

read the post

• 1 year later...