3Some Tonight! 2 tings from bedford.........

Lenny The Tramp

Lol I know both of these girls and I do not believe you are having sex with either of them let alone a threesome with both. Even though Jade is a whore.

Tara lad.

Sounds like tried and failed to me

Tried and failed to have a threesome with both of them?

sound like ur gonna flop it for my man ^_)

Your long years dealing with whores deets over the net has made you paranoid. Why and how would I flop this for him?

Lol I know both of these girls and I do not believe you are having sex with either of them let alone a threesome with both. Even though Jade is a whore.

Tara lad.

I mean the questionable circumstances that would have you knowing both these girls that next man is going to beat.

Sounds like YOU tried and failed.

Tara lad.

burnt :lol:

• Upvote 2

Tara lad.

I mean the questionable circumstances that would have you knowing both these girls that next man is going to beat.

Sounds like YOU tried and failed.

Lol at 'questionable circumstances' being knowing two loose lighties who are both friends and from Bedford, you fossil.

Tara lad.

lol looking at that pic I'm guessing that Jade is the one on the left, her loose aura is evident even in pixels.

i need a holiday boy