Week 14 - Premier League 11/12 & UCL

User

This is fucked for the Manchester Clubs. Might be top 2 but the next couple of months might haunt them.

This is great news for us as our rivals have now gone in that shitty competition. How serious they'll take it i'm not sure but i don't think they'll just play their kids.

Utd really worry me. They had a good gel in the first few games when everyone was fit the youngsters were playing well and all that talk about Utd needing a star player was forgotten. Now Nani and Rooney ain't firing it's clear to see there are problems in that squad! Apart from Rooney, Nani, the CBs and maybe Chico they don't have that star quality about them anymore. Chico injured, Anderson injured. Clev? must be injured. Vidic? How long is he out for? Don't know whether they'll spend big in Jan which i doubt, but they need someone in there.

For one of the biggest clubs world football can not be relying on guys like Jones, Giggs and Park :/ They had a easy group comparing City but now both in the same comp and will be playing on channel 5 on Thursdays.

lol @ the guy saying City bring something dif to the comp. Nah mate, they can bring something new and show it to channel 5 :Y:

City January fixture list is actually fully fucked. Now they have the shitty Europa league.