Week 14 - Premier League 11/12 & UCL

User

Guest M12 Part 2

we are a team full of mediocre players at moment and have been for a while, it's only soo long you can get away with that sort of thing

Real Tork.

Props, you been 1 of the only Man U fans in here seeing it for what it is from months bk.

We are poar.

we are mediocre in the centre of midfield. everywhere else we looked fine start of the season. The problems are rio's deteorated a lot faster than anyone expected and vidic aint looking as solid either. We are really missing VDS as well.

Young and Nani are as good as any wingers in the league and Rooney, Welbeck, chich & berba should be able to hold a ting up top.

The olders + rooney need to get cut. and be replaced with some hungry youngish players or just throw the proper youngers in the fire. We have no backbone at all

we are a team full of mediocre players at moment and have been for a while, it's only soo long you can get away with that sort of thing

Real Tork.

Props, you been 1 of the only Man U fans in here seeing it for what it is from months bk.

We are poar.

Mate, everyone on here could see the writings been on the wall for ages.

Wouldn't mind the thread after the Arsenal game being bumped to see what people were saying there though,

Guest Portuguese

United get easy group

Uniteds group :rofl:

Cleverly and Welbeck to get a lot of Cl experience then

Europa now son

Man Utd always get bare air teams in their group

Still looking

Let's get it right Basel are air

I beg they draw Real

Tbh when your midfield is Jones and Giggs you aint doing anything

thats the thing though

for yearssssssssssssss we've been crying out for some QUALITY options in centre mid

we get to 2 finals where it's glaringly obvious we need QUALITY centre midfielders

fast forward tonight, we go out away from home playing a team with not 1 recognised centre midfielder

jesus weeps

Guest Portuguese

Real Tork.

We are poar.

Mate, everyone on here could see the writings been on the wall for ages.

Wouldn't mind the thread after the Arsenal game being bumped to see what people were saying there though,

Try and get it bumped

Utd have been a team ive admired over the years, i felt a tad dissapointed for them...then the LOL factor kicked in regarding Europa League (where hopefully the kids will get a chance)

They missed Carrick badly tonight & Hernandez surely wuda gobbled up a chance.. Rooney missed a sitter but their whole campaign has been complacent from the start. Where was Fletcher??

Arsenal & Chelsea have absolutely no chance of winning the european cup, so does this mean the EPL could lose a Champions League slot?

• Downvote 1

Guest M12 Part 2

Toney stop being a fucking prick. How can you pick Welbeck out after whats happened this past week?

Be real bro.

of course its welbecks fault. hes played 25 minutes in the last 2 games

“I’ve got young players coming in that I hope will take inspiration from what we experienced in the Champions League and challenge Barcelona,” Ferguson said.

“We will try to move on and get above them, but the target is to be in Munich (for the Champions League final) in May next year. Only then, if it’s Barca, can we assess how we are able to cope with that.”

tumblr_lvix7glI5p1r2z7nro6_250.gif

• Upvote 1

Guest M12 Part 2

are we seriously playing in a euro tourno with shamrock rovers

i will only watch uefa cup football if he treats it like carling cup. Too much pain to see the proper 1st team squad fighting tooth and nail to win a joke competition

Guest Portuguese

Toney stop being a fucking prick. How can you pick Welbeck out after whats happened this past week?

Be real bro.

of course its welbecks fault. hes played 25 minutes in the last 2 games

He blames Welbeck for Campbell being sold

• Upvote 2

“I’ve got young players coming in that I hope will take inspiration from what we experienced in the Champions League and challenge Barcelona,” Ferguson said.

“We will try to move on and get above them, but the target is to be in Munich (for the Champions League final) in May next year. Only then, if it’s Barca, can we assess how we are able to cope with that.”

tumblr_lvix7glI5p1r2z7nro6_250.gif

the guy has alot to answer for tbh

he says the above but does the complete opposite

bloody hell

Be real bro.

The illustrious list of forwards we have had at OT and we bring on Welbeck to get us a goal?

The guy looks like Bambi on ice, I'm disgusted to see man like that pull on the shirt, I played with better man than that.

He is the tip of the iceberg, our team has zero creativity or magic.

Spurs to finish above us this season.