Week 14 - Premier League 11/12 & UCL

User

lol said it all before

fergies team selections have cost us, his inability to make game changing decisions tactically (not talking about a sub), arrogance or poor scouting or just not taking the opposition seriously has cost us aswell. watch the basel games again, does it look like we had a game plan? i get onto wenger for not having a plan b at all but he has improved (or listened) vastly but its like Fergie is doing the exact same thing. Too much "we're Manchester United, i can play Jones and Giggs in midfield and we'll win comfortably, they're not as good as us, how can we not win"

fergie never adapts tactically, and other than an injury occuring i couldnt tell you the last time fergie switched up formation during a game (or other than him changing from 1 upfront to 2 which basically means us either going from a deafult 4-4-2 to a flexible one or vice versa)

and i just hate this whole "i've done so much for this club and football in general, how dare any fan, ex pro or media person question me" he makes some amateurish mistakes often

LOOOL @ some of the rubbish in here

like I said before its like everyone forgot from the community shield and the first 4 games of the league we played the same 11.

young-clev-anderson-nani / rooney-welbz, even people on this forum were saying "ok fergie stop risking it now play carrick or berbatov"

and the football we played was the best this club has seen since 08.. untill cleverley got injured at bolton, with fergie saying at the end of the bolton game "he wanted to give that team as much time as possible, its a shame cleverley got injured"

im not buying all this our teams rubbish talk, fuck off. Only Manchester City have a better squad than us, we will finish higher than Chelsea, arsenal, spurs & liverpool if anyone wants to put their money where their mouth is

our best team is either De Gea - fabio/evra - rio - vidic - rafael, young-clev-anderson-nani, rooney-welbeck/hernandez

or de Gea - evra/fabio - rio - vidic - rafael, welbeck-cleverley-carrick-anderson-nani, rooney/hernandez

or a couple other variations

with jones, smalling, valencia, flecther and park suitable to do a very good job

europa league is a joke ting, but i want to win it though and want to see Pogba and Ravel given games but with some class to play with. ive watched pogba, morrison, welbeck & cleverley more than 95% of people on this forum, your judging them after seeing them play with Gibson, Park and Macheda, put Cleverley, Carrick and Nani around either of pogba or morrison and you'd see what we mean.

LOL @ anyone saying they wont make it, your having a fucking laugh i promise you.

The welbeck thing is meh really. My only critique of him is that he lets his nerves get the better of him some times, if you cant see his quality then I don't know what to say. He has superb technique (dont let his nerves fool you) IF YOU HAVE WATCHED HIM SINCE THE ACADEMY TO NOW you know this, he has pace, strength, etc etc etc and has finally grew into his body.

people are going to eat their words at the end of the season, and you lot all know this anyway

oh yeah arsenal and chelsea fans your going to be fighting it out for 4th now it is now confirmed

spurs city & united in europa? lmao

top 3 certified right there

Well with you now out of the Carling cup, Champions league and potentially the FA cup, I'd be surprised if you didn't atleast do something in the league. It's the least you could ask for really.

'It's embarrassing to be in the Europa League,' said defender Patrice Evra.

'I'm not ready for it and the way I feel now it's Champions League or nothing. It feels like a dream.

'I feel I'll wake up and we will have qualified. But it's not a dream, it's the reality and we should have woken up earlier. We haven't been professional from the beginning of this competition.'

tumblr_lqn65piXbB1qg6owz.gif

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

'It's embarrassing to be in the Europa League,' said defender Patrice Evra.

'I'm not ready for it and the way I feel now it's Champions League or nothing. It feels like a dream.

'I feel I'll wake up and we will have qualified. But it's not a dream, it's the reality and we should have woken up earlier. We haven't been professional from the beginning of this competition.'

tumblr_lqn65piXbB1qg6owz.gif

f

wgf

wef

weF

F

GV

WE

4GAW

Oriol Romeu is giving Chelsea a headache — the better he plays, the less chance they have of keeping him.

The midfielder was bought for £4.75million from Barcelona in August.

But the canny Spanish giants inserted a buyback clause which means they can re-sign the 20-year-old for £9.7m in the summer.

They even have an option on Romeu for £13m in 2013.

Tuesday's 3-0 Champions League win against Valencia was only his eighth Blues start.

Yet he has already replaced John Obi Mikel as the holding midfielder.

Romeu, who only played 10 minutes for Barcelona's first team, said: "The reason I came here was for the chance to be involved in games of this magnitude.

"I'm really enjoying my time in English football. I liked to watch it on TV before I left Barcelona and I like it even more now I'm playing in it.

"It's a different kind of football. More physical, more contact and much quicker."

/

Cesc Fabregas blasted the critics who slammed him for leaving Arsenal and insisted: I had to go.

The midfielder came under fire as he quit the Emirates for Barcelona in a £40million summer deal.

But the former Gunners skipper said: "I'd given everything for Arsenal.

"I played with a broken leg. I played when my grandfather died. He died at 7am. The coach said 'Go home' and I said 'No, I want to play'.

"I gave everything but you reach a moment when you say: I can't give any more."

Fabregas, 24, said he was sad to move on after eight years at Arsenal.

He admitted: "I'll always have that thorn in my side. I wish I had gone having won something.

"People said I took the easy option. I think I took the hardest option. I'll have to work twice as hard to win a place.

"When things go bad they get the white hankies out at the final whistle. You go home and don't leave the house.

"In London we lost and I'd still go out and eat."

Par Spanish faggot.

/

Also nobody commented on Liverpool get two charges yesterday. Lmao. Suarez has two pending charges lol.

Guest Portuguese

LOL. Mans saying he didn't try and became a Captain for Arsenal.

/

Wasn't Porchy who said Utd WOULD get to the final, after listing Madrid and Barca. Pmsl

When did I say that?

I listed potential winners not what the final is going to be(nobody is going to knock out the big two of European football unless UEFA draw them together you can quote me on this)

it went something like this

Barca

Real

Bayern

AC Milan

Man Utd :ghost:

Guest Portuguese

Their group was easy give Real the likes of Basel/Benfica/Galati instead of Ajax/Lyon/Zagreb the rape will be worse.

Anyways The Premier League's cycle of UCL domination is slowly coming to an end

Guest Portuguese

Even Lyon went through last night something doesn't seem right

7 min hattrick immediately after halftime, 6 goals in the 2nd half...and a Zagreb player winking at a Lyon player after one of the goals

All of OL's goals were scored against Zagreb :/

/

I didn`t know that the basel coach is a german (he actually made lahm and schweini into Craques in the bayern youth)

TYPICAL GERMANS

Vidic done

9 months

I wasnt tr0lling

knew as soon as I saw the replay hes finished

Manchester United's Nemanja Vidic set to miss rest of season after rupturing knee ligaments against Basle

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/manchester-united/8944952/Manchester-Uniteds-Nemanja-Vidic-set-to-miss-rest-of-season-after-rupturing-knee-ligaments-against-Basle.html

Arsenal have qualified for the Champions League knockout stages every season since 2000/01.

Only not made it out of the groups in 1998/99 and 1999/00, where we played our home games at Wembley and won only two out of our six games there.

:/

youve qualified but never won it

how can a team get gassed from qualifying for it but have never won it and never will only arselol

• Downvote 3

Deserved to go out. Should of played our strongest teams, qualified and then rested players

Giggs is so shit. Constantly gave the ball away but coz he played a great ball to rooney it goes unnoticed

Park aint good enough anymore and ive always been a fan

From when p.jones is ur most creative cm on the night u know ur fucked

Rooney is too greedy. But when nani has a shot he throws his arms around and sulks. He was doing that early in the game

Young is average tbh. Run, cut back and cross. Never goes on the outside or use his left foot

Missed clevz, carrick n ando. Even that midfield aint good enough. We cant pin our hopes on clevz coz when he returns gna be mad pressure on him to perform

Macheda is washed. Totally killed his potential

Had welbeck started we probly wlda drawn or won. He runs in behind players and causes them problems with his pace and strength. He is and will be a good player for us. Rooney just drops off and its easy to mark

Fuck what toney says, he dnt rate him coz he looks more like an after 8 than caramel. I swear the guys from another galaxy

No positives frm the game apart frm nani

Vidic is out now we are fucked. Evans will play smh

Hopefully he plays the youngsters in the europa and couple them shine and break into the first team. Cant see it tho

• Upvote 1