Sign in to follow this  
Guest TulseHill8T8

Ever Been Narsty To Someone

Guest TulseHill8T8

then realise they have passed away . Ever get the feeling there going to get revenge ?

BTWThe man gave me pure sweetstook all the moneyand come to my house later that night and told my parents and give the money backthis belongs in the other threadwtf

think he meant he was nasty to someone then he/she died now hes shook their ghost is guna kill him while hes sleepin

What do you mean "realise they passed away"?Surely if your bein nasty TO someone, they are infront of you, if your cussin and you aint realised their dead then boooyyy......Unless you mean nasty ABOUT someone.

Nope everyone I know who's passed Im good with. Sleep with one eye open. Actually spill to your VIP2 Fam.*puts on consoling spectacles*

lol..i cant even think of a witty joke for this topic. did u visit a cemetry n tell the person to suck his mum 7 times

One boy Scott Walker used to live down my street. Every man would terrorise him. He would get punched up/robbed every other day. Then his dad who was an alcholic cracked his skull with a hammer when their mum walked out. Tried to hide Scott's body in a dishwasher. All of a sudden all the yutes on my street were saying what a nice boy he was, and how they were best of friends. And they tried to call me deep because i wouldn't go to his funeral!Who thinks i was deep by refusing to go?I personally see it as a big disrespect to go... Cos i'm not gonna lie i used to hate him.

One boy Scott Walker used to live down my street. Every man would terrorise him. He would get punched up/robbed every other day. Then his dad who was an alcholic cracked his skull with a hammer when their mum walked out. Tried to hide Scott's body in a dishwasher. All of a sudden all the yutes on my street were saying what a nice boy he was, and how they were best of friends. And they tried to call me deep because i wouldn't go to his funeral!Who thinks i was deep by refusing to go?I personally see it as a big disrespect to go... Cos i'm not gonna lie i used to hate him.
kept it realppl on the most part only have something nice to say about you when your dead

it would make a good movie
yeah a comedy with adam sandleror a serious film with ______ ?maybe adam sandler again?he needs to be more versatile

if im mean i generally mean it and the person probably deserved it, jus cos they died dont make them a better person for itand if i was mean an it was uncalled for and i realised this, theres no problem cos they would kno i didnt mean it. if they decide to haunt me anyway, then they are pricks as in my first statement

nope, but someone who bullied me in school diedthen one guy tried being a prick, and his dad died at the weekendi'm not guna blame karma but it kinda felt like that at the time

bredrin 'ergh u got the crusty chicken tikka from the bottom bit'me 'ur mum got the crusty chicken tikka'bredrin 'wat did u just say liz'me 'u heard me ur mum got the crusty bit'bredrin 'my mums dead remember'me :shock: biggrin.gif 'oh yeah'f*cked, i properly forgot, i was just in the moment

bredrin 'ergh u got the crusty chicken tikka from the bottom bit'me 'ur mum got the crusty chicken tikka'bredrin 'wat did u just say liz'me 'u heard me ur mum got the crusty bit'bredrin 'my mums dead remember'me  :shock:  biggrin.gif  'oh yeah'f*cked, i properly forgot, i was just in the moment
ah that's the worst!!and when people get all defensive''you can say whatever about me yea, but don't EVER chat bout my mum''sorry, sometimes ''so's your mum'' is my natural retaliation

yh but i knew her mum and her mum hung herself infront of her little sister so every1 in the ends knew, cuz it was sum big scandelhow cud i 4get thatits tru primary skool has madde 'ur mum' a natural response

bredrin 'ergh u got the crusty chicken tikka from the bottom bit'me 'ur mum got the crusty chicken tikka'bredrin 'wat did u just say liz'me 'u heard me ur mum got the crusty bit'bredrin 'my mums dead remember'me  :shock:  biggrin.gif  'oh yeah'f*cked, i properly forgot, i was just in the moment
:shock: Peared!Certain times the 'your mum' ting will backfire