Ever Been Narsty To Someone

Guest TulseHill8T8

One boy Scott Walker used to live down my street. Every man would terrorise him. He would get punched up/robbed every other day. Then his dad who was an alcholic cracked his skull with a hammer when their mum walked out. Tried to hide Scott's body in a dishwasher. All of a sudden all the yutes on my street were saying what a nice boy he was, and how they were best of friends. And they tried to call me deep because i wouldn't go to his funeral!Who thinks i was deep by refusing to go?I personally see it as a big disrespect to go... Cos i'm not gonna lie i used to hate him.

One boy Scott Walker used to live down my street. Every man would terrorise him. He would get punched up/robbed every other day. Then his dad who was an alcholic cracked his skull with a hammer when their mum walked out. Tried to hide Scott's body in a dishwasher. All of a sudden all the yutes on my street were saying what a nice boy he was, and how they were best of friends. And they tried to call me deep because i wouldn't go to his funeral!Who thinks i was deep by refusing to go?I personally see it as a big disrespect to go... Cos i'm not gonna lie i used to hate him.
kept it realppl on the most part only have something nice to say about you when your dead

if im mean i generally mean it and the person probably deserved it, jus cos they died dont make them a better person for itand if i was mean an it was uncalled for and i realised this, theres no problem cos they would kno i didnt mean it. if they decide to haunt me anyway, then they are pricks as in my first statement

bredrin 'ergh u got the crusty chicken tikka from the bottom bit'me 'ur mum got the crusty chicken tikka'bredrin 'wat did u just say liz'me 'u heard me ur mum got the crusty bit'bredrin 'my mums dead remember'me :shock: biggrin.gif 'oh yeah'f*cked, i properly forgot, i was just in the moment

bredrin 'ergh u got the crusty chicken tikka from the bottom bit'me 'ur mum got the crusty chicken tikka'bredrin 'wat did u just say liz'me 'u heard me ur mum got the crusty bit'bredrin 'my mums dead remember'me  :shock:  biggrin.gif  'oh yeah'f*cked, i properly forgot, i was just in the moment
ah that's the worst!!and when people get all defensive''you can say whatever about me yea, but don't EVER chat bout my mum''sorry, sometimes ''so's your mum'' is my natural retaliation

bredrin 'ergh u got the crusty chicken tikka from the bottom bit'me 'ur mum got the crusty chicken tikka'bredrin 'wat did u just say liz'me 'u heard me ur mum got the crusty bit'bredrin 'my mums dead remember'me  :shock:  biggrin.gif  'oh yeah'f*cked, i properly forgot, i was just in the moment
:shock: Peared!Certain times the 'your mum' ting will backfire