Illuminati symbolism in hip hop and grime

Niall Ferguson

I was talking to a friend yesterday and he commented how Blizzard in this video:

Is repping this illuminati ting with his tee and someof his bars.

I was also told by a grime emcee that bare guys in the scene have been approached by certain people to have things shaved in their heads or appear in their video, you know, things like fire etc.

I usually cast all this stuff off as it reminds me of when I was 16 and into all that freemason BS.

WHat do you guys think? Can you show me more exmaples?

5187759665_afc05988b6_z.jpg

choo choo

edit: That is you stood on the platform.

Pissed.

• Upvote 1

you can. thats why ttkk who's doing what and why.

but whats annoying is that these twitter, FB groupies, just jump on some half hearted info and make it seem like this shit just started 2yrs ago.

rock and motown have been in on this from the 60's. The biggest breh they had was MJ...no one seems to talk about that

tons of movies you watch and love all flash this shit in your face and no one seems to bat an eye lid.

thats the problem with information, give a little piece of info to stupid people and they run with it like thats all there is to it.

look beyond HH and some dumbass grime MC trying to get you talkign about him.

its also going to involve a bit more than youtube videos with hollywoodesque backing music to even touch the surface i.e READING

OR just ignore the whole thing and pay your taxes and enjoy emmerdale

316470_258264804223694_246368408746667_821688_272547214_n.jpg

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I never get why people blame everything on the illuminati and make out it's something too do with Satan

It's the exact opposite it was a group of scientist who had to do their work in secret because it was basically uncovering shit the catholic church didn't want people knowing

Illuminati means those who are enlightened nothing to do with Satan etc

you must be talking about the knights templar. nothing to do with satan lol.

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

but whats annoying is that these twitter, FB groupies, just jump on some half hearted info and make it seem like this shit just started 2yrs ago.

rock and motown have been in on this from the 60's. The biggest breh they had was MJ...no one seems to talk about that

tons of movies you watch and love all flash this shit in your face and no one seems to bat an eye lid.

thats the problem with information, give a little piece of info to stupid people and they run with it like thats all there is to it.

its also going to involve a bit more than youtube videos with hollywoodesque backing music to even touch the surface i.e READING

Lol @ walk on the pavement

The way u flap about on this forum is quite amusing too me

Do carry on

Do carry on

are u a fed? pm for my NI number

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Do carry on

are u a fed? pm for my NI number

Trying to lure man into ur homosexual pm exchanges

Keep to the flapping me and u ain't ever gonna happen.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Nah thatdidnt even make sense but if I had pm'd u asking for gay pics then I would be battz...like you

U mug the first post and the reason given for making this topic was based on a claim that the video showed signs of illuminati which it doesn't...don't try go on like I'm some how missing something

Any flapper!